**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Silver Surfer Hits pretty hard with my new rotation!!

GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,208 ★★★★★
edited April 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Note

R5 65/65 Duped Silver Surfer (sig 40 ish)
I do NOT run suicides

Im using him in my main questing team with doom. I just soloed an entire stunning reflection path with him in 6.4.3 (exploring) used him in my team each time to explore 6.4

Rotation is as follow (read carefully)

FIGHT START...

you have 3 flowing buffs in order Power gain , fury , armor up and applitude on sp3 and refresh buffs if get new 1... soo

Rotation is as follow

The power gain buff will start but you dont care.

You start doing MLLLM , then MLLL (2nd power gain cycle will start) then heavy with power gain on.

You now have 1 bar of power or ALMOST 1 bar of power and 1 power gain...

Now play normal MLLLM combos till your cycles shows the first Fury... Combo into ur heavy...

You now have 2 bars or just over 2 bars of power with buffs x1 power gain and x1 fury.

Keep hitting normal to sp3 but dont use it... wait for another fury cycle..
Heavy into sp3.

Now your doing sp3, when it ends u should have the following buffs...

X1 power gain
X2 fury
X1 applitude

Now do normal combos till the armor up buff comes up and combo into heavy this refreshes all buffs u have on

You should be near or over 1 bar of power with buffs

X1 power gain
X2 fury
X1 applitude
X1 armor up

Now all you do is normal combos and sp2 the whole time... your POWER GAIN is the ONLY buff that will fall off which u replace with another power gain to refresh ur x2 fury , x1 applitude , x1 armor up.

So the above paragraph. Dont worry about ur buffs. Hit normal. LET your power gain run out and then heavy when power gain cycle is on into sp2 this lets you perma keep x2 fury and x1 applitude and armor up...

Hope you understood what im saying hear and maybe relook into him
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments