**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AW problems being swept under the rug

Is it me or does it feel like the issues with alliance war are being swept under rug? They haven’t addressed the issues in the top tiers of aw. I feel like even with the slight buffs to nodes there will still be 100% completion on both sides and wars will still be decided to diversity and champion rating. Alliance war has turned into who has the biggest pi roster rather than skill based. Kabam is rewarding terrible game playing as long as you have the highest rated champions you will win. Something more needs to be done. Wether it is bringing back defender kills or limit the number of items you can use from 15 to 5. Otherwise give me rank down tickets so I can get my class cats back from my four star jugg and magik since I can’t even place them in aw anymore.

Comments

• Options
    IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Posts: 648 ★★★
    I expect and hope for additional changes to war. Rank down tickets are NOT HAPPENING. Points for defender kills is the easiest way to balance out the addition of diversity and defender rating.