Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Mystic Awakening Gem

I pulled a 5* mystic gem the only one I didn't really need. I have a couple options I can use or wait.

Mystic Awakening Gem 37 votes

BWCV
21%
Lvernon15AdvLuke9523Suss_Wizzard6HAVOC6INC_6Barani7daKiller354KennMcoc 8 votes
Dragon Man
24%
KossukoseEtjamaCalwooddaddyDanyal_39JragonMaster170SaltE_Wenis69CrcrcrcStoNerdYodabolt21 9 votes
Tigra
24%
Kill_GreySarvanga1_Icy000TrashPanda12Stebo_79Will3808Celtic1981tofuシHydrothc 9 votes
Wait for Doom or SS
29%
CazKevanproGddomWedgemonsterN0_UILLUSION8RenaxqqRDMNDoovid12WooptyfrickendooSpinnaker 11 votes

Comments

• Options
    JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Dragon Man
    None of these champs really need the AG. If you have to use it, go Dragon Man.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Tigra
    Definitely tigra. Makes her rotation much faster to set-up.
  • Options
    StoNerdStoNerd Posts: 179
    Dragon Man
    If you are playing with DM often, use it on him. If you can play tigra good enough, awaken her. If not wait for better worthy champs. Imo most of the mystic champs don't need awakening, I used mine on Doom, no regrets as his dupe is good to have against many fights and provides great prestige.
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Tigra
    Personally I’d wait for mojo or doctor voodoo. No one, including the people you’ve listened to wait for, need to be awakened. Tigra out of the 5 you listed benefits the most.
  • Options
    Doovid12Doovid12 Posts: 83
    Wait for Doom or SS
    It depends what you really need. If you're going for prestige, then wait for doom. Otherwise, I believe that Tigra gets a decent boost by having both her senses active with her ability awakened.
  • Options
    SpinnakerSpinnaker Posts: 271 ★★★
    Wait for Doom or SS
    Wait for Mojo, otherwise go for Tigra
  • Options
    ddomddom Posts: 572 ★★
    Wait for Doom or SS
    5 star gem honestly come around quite frequent now so I'd say use it on champ you like most. If it was a 6 star, Def save for Doom or SS