**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Awaken CGR or wait?

Hopper13131Hopper13131 Posts: 65
edited April 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Should I use my 5* cosmic awakening gem on my r4 CGR or should I wait for corvus/cpt marvel? And if I awake him, should I dump sig stones or is he okay at sig 1?

I'm currently uncollected and haven't progressed beyond 5.2.2.

Thoughts?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★
    Definitely there are some champs out there who need it more. Also did you mean 5.3.2?
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Definitely, the awakening is great. The fate seal ability every 2 or so combos is very strong.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Yeah, I awakened mine with a cosmic gem and left him at sig 1. That's because I already have CMM, hype, Corvus and Angela awakened.
  • Options
    TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    The fate-seal made CGR my best mystic champ. Definitely worth a class gem, and only needs sig 1. That said, like Corvus, there's not much improvement after sig 1 either.
  • Options
    Man_BatMan_Bat Posts: 331 ★★
    The degen when he reaches Damnation scales with attack and does a lot of damage given the frequency that you will hit Damnation.
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Save it.
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,368 ★★★★★
    Use it.

1 - It gives him a new and fairly unique ability.
    Howw many Cosmic champions have the ability to Fate Seal?

2 - it opens up a lot of opportunities to manage other Cosmic champs and nodes that could be challenging (like, say the current Odin in Cavalier EQ who triggers Invulnerability when you reach two bars of power. Or Defenders like Medusa or Nova; Deadpool or Weapon X. Or anyone partnering Heimdall in arena).

3 - Sig 1 is more than enough. CGR throws around insane amounts of damage. You really aren't going to notice the Degen damage from this ability. It's the Fate Seal/Heal Block that's important.

4 - It's just a 5* Gem. They aren't that rare any more. Personally, I used a 6* Cosmic AG on him, and haven't regretted it for a moment.

• Options
    QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    I chucked one it to mine but I do already have every cosmic god awakened.