**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

MCOC What Ifs: a thread

The title is pretty self-explanatory- write some MCOC-related what ifs in the comment section of this post. If you don't understand how this will function, let me give you an example: "What if Nova recieved an actual buff rather than a prestige boost?". Ok, now your turn.

Comments

• Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    What If all champs were balanced the same and theres was not a single champ that was above or below others
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,934 ★★★★★
    A lot of my “What Ifs” about MCoC….they aren’t meant to remove the aspect of the game where you collect characters and you might not get every single one at the rarity you want, or the fact that Kabam certainly needs the game to generate revenue.

Most of my current frustration with the game is just how much you have to do AFTER you get a character — I know it’s easier for some in Alliances, especially the higher tiers, but man, it is an absolute slog sometimes just trying to play the game for fun as a solo player.

T4B. T5B. T1A. T2A. Gold. ISO. That’s just for roughly a Cavalier player and below who are still ranking up 5-stars or are just starting to develop a 6-star roster with some depth.

The Thronebreaker players who are taking up 6-stars to R3 and closing in on R4…even more catalysts.

I know it won’t change, but what if it did? There’s always going to be a skill gap in a game, and there will always be a gap between spenders and F2P. There will also always be people who spend more time playing than others, and they deserve consideration for their effort.

I just wonder what the game would be like if there wasn’t a resource gap that only grows worse, over time
  • Drew3808Drew3808 Posts: 48
    What if they added seven stars? Or act 8?
  • AATTAATT Posts: 525 ★★★
    What if we get a game version without bugs?

I can't imagine it, my brain exploded 🤯
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    What if you didn't have to pay to beat Abyss
  • Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    What if aq didn't have energy constraints
  • WooptyfrickendooWooptyfrickendoo Posts: 184
    Nocko said:

What if Corvus's charges werent capped and you could just stack them anytime he completed a mission

Wonder where the best path for him to gain MAXIMUM charges would be and how hard he'd slap at 10+ charges

Yes please
    -Corvus Simp
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    Nocko said:

What if Corvus's charges werent capped and you could just stack them anytime he completed a mission

Wonder where the best path for him to gain MAXIMUM charges would be and how hard he'd slap at 10+ charges

Nocko said:

Probably not that much due to diminishing returns