**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Howard Automash by default

RotellyRotelly Posts: 774 ★★★
Please change howards automash to be on by default and let it be disabled with pre-fight

Comments

• Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Rotelly said:

Please change howards automash to be on by default and let it be disabled with pre-fight

I haven't tested it yet, but what is the point of the Pre Fight? I heard it has no Limit on how many fights you can use it in, if that's the case then why isn't it on his Base?
  • Options
    HTD updated game play awards extra debuffs and buffs when tapping the screen when the tap indicator flashes. The pre-fight handles this for you. It can be used for every fight and has no limit
  • Options
    Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★

Rotelly said:

I haven't tested it yet, but what is the point of the Pre Fight? I heard it has no Limit on how many fights you can use it in, if that's the case then why isn't it on his Base?
    Defense?
    Is active by default on defense tho
  • Options

No. Manual mash is so much better!!! Don’t punish those who use it. Punish those who are too lazy!

how is it better? Don't you get the same number of buffs/debuffs?
  • Options
    Primis00Primis00 Posts: 265 ★★★

No. Manual mash is so much better!!! Don’t punish those who use it. Punish those who are too lazy!

Its just having the coward node on constantly when playing howard, annoying as hell. also i think most howard players use automash so it would make more sense for it to be on by default and turned off with the prefight.
  • Options
    Valentinos13Valentinos13 Posts: 400 ★★★
    Rotelly said:

Doing it manual it gives u buffs and debuffs faster than auto
  • Options
    JumpthesharkJumptheshark Posts: 242 ★★
    Rotelly said:

No. You get a lot more with manual. I’ve been using him quite a bit and it’s definitely better and more fun with manual mash

• Options
    JumpthesharkJumptheshark Posts: 242 ★★
    Rotelly said:

You get 3-4 with auto mash. I usually get 6-7 with manual mash. That more armor, more fury, and 70% power suppression.