**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

4* Awaken gem on Star Lord or Arcangel

DadouSanDadouSan Posts: 35
edited October 2017 in General Discussion

4* Awaken gem on Star Lord or Arcangel 37 votes

Star Lord
62%
NevvBGbSarkarErza_ScarletJay_IberoPart_time_guy1Superman69Username819273943SungjCosmic_Ray13AlCapone2727BUZZdog3000TellthemIAMSummonerB2Samuel030sAshburnGrimmbearSquareJayBird_IsTheWordDoctorJThebgj 23 votes
Arcangel
37%
Fireballs5Viper1987Dexman1349VartoxCatacIysmicBasicChampRun477ImranvinniegainzDrewbe14KamalaWantsToPlayTooKorporate_KurtBiggsbyProf_Arthur101 14 votes

Comments

• Jay_IberoJay_Ibero Posts: 265
    Star Lord
    Assuming you can keep up a combo, Star Lord will be more universally useful. Archangel can still shred without being awakened anyway, but he falls flat against bleed or poison immune enemies.
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    Star Lord
    Starlord.

I used a generic on archangel and regret it.
  • Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    Arcangel
    It depends on what you need them for. SL is good for just raw damage, but awakened AA bypasses opponent's abilities and has heavy DoTs. Personally I think AA's sig is more useful unless you're doing end game content like LoL or facing a lot of AQ/AW bosses.
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    Arcangel
    And this is coming from someone who loves star lord and has a 4* r5 sig 99 sl. AA against non immunity champs is just too good. And he destroys magik and Mordo easily.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Arcangel
    Jay_Ibero wrote: »
    Assuming you can keep up a combo, Star Lord will be more universally useful. Archangel can still shred without being awakened anyway, but he falls flat against bleed or poison immune enemies.

This is my thinking as well, except I suck at maintaining a combo. AA absolutely destroys enemies, but hits with padded gloves against immunity champs. Just one fight against Groot will show how bad he hits. Plus, AA's ability reduction is tied to his neurotoxin, so immunity = no sig ability.

At least with champs like Guilly and Gwenpool, they don't fully rely on their bleed to be awesome.

All that being said, I used a generic on AA and have no regrets.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    AA. He’s a lot more useful than SL.