**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

classic or dual crystal?

I'm hunting cmm and bwcv just cuz ..my roster rn doesn't help me progress and I want the champ to be playable ..well I'm well aware that dual crystal narrows down my search to specific classes but I'm still not sure what kindo' crystal to go for considering the bad luck i've had lately ;(

Comments

• Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 636 ★★★
    edited April 2021
    Personally I would go with duals if I was only looking for a certain champ or class and nothing else mattered.
    If you, like me, need an account changing god tier champ that will help your progression then IMO I would stick with basics.
    The basics have gotten a bit better lately what with GCR, Apoc, iBom, etc added.
    But then saying that the last 13 basics I've opened have been nothing but trash so what do I know.

• TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Look at each crystal. Decide how many champs help you “straight out of the box” and choose accordingly. I think science and mystic has a lot that don’t require dupes, personally. It’s not a bad choice.
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★
    Dual
  • Santa_PsycheSanta_Psyche Posts: 150
    .. got void, thanks you guys ! but the reel didn't have bwcv nor did it have a ht ¯\_(ツ)_/¯