**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5.3 rewarss

Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
All that hard work for...4* cosmic rankup, 5* cosmic rank up, 5* science awakening. Yea...

Amazingly I pulled a quake immediately after from a 5* basic crystal to make the science gem worthwhile. But man, seems like a majority of people keep pulling science

Comments

• Options
    Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    I got 4* tech rank up, 5* mutant rank up, and 5* skill awakening (my 2nd). None of them were really what I was hoping for, but I do understand science would be worse. Sorry man. Nice pull on the Quake though!
  • Options
    ScottryanScottryan Posts: 467 ★★★
    bh3byou2pbcg.png

mn8f9d490lau.png

• Options
    Scottryan wrote: »
    bh3byou2pbcg.png

mn8f9d490lau.png

That's exactly what I was hoping for. Worked out nicely for you.
  • Options
    ScottryanScottryan Posts: 467 ★★★
    Viper1987 wrote: »
    bh3byou2pbcg.png

mn8f9d490lau.png

Yeah. Also got a 5* tech rank up gem with no 5* tech so ima open a stark enhanced crystal and hope. I also got a science rank up and ranked cap
  • Options
    Viper1987 wrote: »
    bh3byou2pbcg.png

mn8f9d490lau.png

Yeah. Also got a 5* tech rank up gem with no 5* tech so ima open a stark enhanced crystal and hope. I also got a science rank up and ranked cap

That's not bad. 5* tech is a pretty good pull with all the new tech champs. I will be holding onto my mutant for a while, considering I only have Colossus, Storm, and Red Cyclops as options and don't like any of them. AA is my dream choice so I'll be hoping to pull him in December. I would settle for NC, Iceman, Rogue, or X-23 too lol.