**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Missed Cav T5C Nexus

king_ov_scrubsking_ov_scrubs Posts: 396 ★★★
it almost feels worse not getting the class you want from the 10% t5c nexus than the old cav t5c crystal. with the old one, at least i knew i probably wasn’t getting the class i wanted but with the new one, it feels worse losing the coin flip.

Comments

• king_ov_scrubsking_ov_scrubs Posts: 396 ★★★
    jdeck59 said:

You might be the only person in the game who doesn't want the nexus

where did i say i didn’t want the nexus? i said it just feels worse missing the class on the new one than the old one
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★
    Actually, since you always get to choose from 3/6 classes, it's closer to a coinflip than rolling 1/6.

I understand you, but I believe this nexus allows you to work on multiple classes purposedly. You can focus on 3 classes simultaneously and get the full t5cc sooner than with the old one, where you would form pretty much all classes at once.
    Kerneas said:

Actually, since you always get to choose from 3/6 classes, it's closer to a coinflip than rolling 1/6.

I understand you, but I believe this nexus allows you to work on multiple classes purposedly. You can focus on 3 classes simultaneously and get the full t5cc sooner than with the old one, where you would form pretty much all classes at once.

closer to a coin flip? read the last word of the original post
  • Geralt_123Geralt_123 Posts: 595 ★★★
    It may hurt but Nexus is not guaranteed that you will get the class of your choice.
    At least you are getting option to choose.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★

Kerneas said:

closer to a coin flip? read the last word of the original post
    Sorry, my bad. I misunderstood you. I thought you meant, that you regret losing the randomness of the 1/6. My apologies
  • CatapoulpeCatapoulpe Posts: 101
    edited April 2021
    Yeah it sucks but better luck next time
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    It just sucks to miss the one you need. There's not much getting around that when RNG is concerned.

It's not a coin flip. You have 1/6 + 1/5 + 1/4 chance, so about 62% chance to get the class you want.

hurts even worse now 🥲
    edited April 2021

It just sucks to miss the one you need. There's not much getting around that when RNG is concerned.

yessir. i think people misunderstood and thought i was complaining. i’m just saying that missing hurts even more now that the chances have been greatly increased
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★

yessir. i think people misunderstood and thought i was complaining. i’m just saying that missing hurts even more now that the chances have been greatly increased
    the exact reason why i never spin anything at all - pop all the way, not only does it save time but it saves disappointment thinking you were 1 away from something amazing.