**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Spider-man classic buff

Spiderman classic buff

Purpose
Spider-man classic is going to be a damage beast with some decent utility thrown in. Spider-mans main advantage over other champions is that he theoretically can evade specials with ease due to his auto evade and does not take parry damage. He will also gain some bonuses with his special when fighting villans.

Stats based on rank 5 4 star
Prestige 3897-4789
Health 12161- 14161
Attack 1261-1261
Crit rate and attack are the same
Block proficiency is 54% to 32%
Designer note
now wait! I know everyone going to be upset about the whole block proficiency decrease but the reason I did it is because he doesn't take block damage if you play him right on a parry he evades instead which means not block damage on a tricky special he can evade due to his bonus evade chance from the heavy.
Plus if you need to the block proficiency then you can gain it from great responsibility

Sig
Gain a 1-5% chance to evade
When the enemy has true stoke active spider man instead has his chance to evade reduced by 80-30% based on sig level

Passive
Spider man has a lot of power and wants to show people that he's worthy to be a avenger
Gain a passive 30% prowess that lasts indefinitely
15% evade chance this can't trigger during block. this gains double the chance during a special
Spider-man is small enough for most enemys to underestimate him causing any melee hits off a special to be unblockable

Basic hits new animation
The first medium is a web zip to the face throwing a powerful punch straight to the noggin
First light is a web shot to the stomach
2nd light upper cut to the jaw
3rd light he kicks his enemy in the head by launching himself with his hands
4th light spider man pulls the enemys legs out from beneath them.
2nd medium spiderman shoots a web at the enemys face and pulls them into his knee

Well timed blocks
Instead of parrying spider man evades the hit and inflects a 1 second passive stun

Heavy
spider man shoots his webs at the ceiling launching him self up and kicking his enemy in the face
The enemy gets very upset by this attack and has any active taunts on them refreshed
This also increases the chance to evade by 300% for next 10 seconds while this is active spider-mans spider sense goes crazy making him evade through block

Designer note
This paired with the bonus chance to evade on a special can give him a 90% chance to evade any hit on a special combine that with the awakened ability and you get a 100% chance to evade

With great power......
If the enemy gets rid of one of Spider-mans charge's then spider-man turns it into a great responsibility charge
when spider-man attacks his opponent he gains great power charges each granting 120 attack and 90 crit rate points and lasting indefinitely up to 20

Comes great responsibility...
Each of these charges count as a buff
If the enemy gets rid of one of Spider-mans charges
When spider-man man evades he consumes 1 great power charge and gains a indefinite great responsibility charge. These can stack to 50. On defense gain max stacks immediately
These carry from fight to fight
Each charge from great responsibility grants
200 block proficiency
10% prowess
30 attack points
A taunt debuff increasing the enemys chance to throw a special by 10% each the taunt does not decrease the enemys attack and last for 20 seconds

Designer note
To get great responsibility you will need to parry and use a lot of heavy and constantly keep evading. These can last forever but are hard to get unless there are a lot of hits in a special

Specials gain bonuses against villans
Sp1 4hits
New animation
Spider-man shoots 3 webs followed by a kick to the chest
Inflict 1 concussion lasting 1 seconds and reducing ability accuracy by 10%
For each prowess active the concussion gains 1 second in duration and 5% more effectiveness
Against#villains
Gain 50% more crit rate and crit damage

Sp2
Newish animation
The first part of the special is the same but is followed by a back flip off of the enemy and a boulder being thrown at the enemy
Inflict a armor break on the final hit reducing armor by 2500 lasting 20 seconds
Against #villains
Also gain a fury granting 5% attack per prowess active this fury lasting for 10 seconds.

Sp3
On this special spider-man shoots a total of 5 really quick shoots followed by a 3 rapid punches to the chest and a kick into the wall and a XL sized web shot
Inflict a stun lasting 5 seconds
Inflict a ensnare reducing all power gain by 100% the webbing also covers the enemy like a cocoon reducing all damage taken by 50% for the next 5 seconds
Against #villains
Gain a passive 200% fury for the attack and 5 seconds after

Advantages
No block damage
As long as you play spider-man right you will never take block damage thanks to his evades

High damage
When his great power charges are turned into great responsibility he gains very potent prowesses combine that with his sp2 fury and he can take out any opponent in 1 to 2 sp2

High amount of buffs
His great power charges are all buffs allowing him to take advantage of anything that gives a advantage based on buffs

Weaknesses
True strike
This is his main weaknesses as it makes the champion almost impossible to play since almost all his utility comes from the evades the awakened ability does help but its more defensively then offensive of a ability

Comments

• Options
    Loki_Poki1280Loki_Poki1280 Posts: 467 ★★★
    I think that this buff idea could be a base of what it can be, but his sig does nothing. But I think it would be a decent buff as well. All the new animation and abilities will make him seem a little foreign, which is what I dislike about champion buffs, but would make a good playable character. If he gets buffed like this, I'd say it would be a pretty decent buff, makes him usable. My vision for him was crits and cruelty, keeping his special one to give a weakness and slow with guaranteed chance to inflict them with a big special two. I think passives on a science champ would work better instead of buffs to keep the mystic champs having a disadvantage over science champs. Good job mate
  • Options
    Reecespieces101Reecespieces101 Posts: 221
    @Loki_Poki1280
    Mystic champs help him since he can gain his great power charges quicker
    Also his sp2 is massive like magneto sp3 massive since he gains 500% prowess and against villains which there are a lot of he also gains a 250% fury and a fairly good armor break. All his together probally would go be him a 1 million+ if he was a 6 star rank 3
  • Options
    Loki_Poki1280Loki_Poki1280 Posts: 467 ★★★
    Are these Great Power charges buffs? If so, a doctor strange will take em away with his sig , and you'll be left them with Great Responsibility, which are also buffs, which also will be taken away by doctor strange's sig. I didn't say he was bad or anything, It is just not what I am personally looking forward to in a Spider-Man Classic buff. If played right, this buff idea can pull of some good specials. Good job and good day mate :)
  • Options
    Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
    Nice! About the parry evade thing, that would be a pretty nice interaction, kind of like a perfect block. I don't know if they would ever implement that though, sounds very difficult to do because the parry's gotta occur first, and then he evades, so they almost have to code it to predict that you're gonna parry.
  • Options
    Reecespieces101Reecespieces101 Posts: 221
    I'm supprised no one hates the reduction to block proficiency because if this happens he will have even lower block proficiency
    The reason for the reduction is due to his evades if you activate heavy then you have almost a 100% chance to evade a special which is why you don't need block proficiency. on a parry you evade and don't take damage