**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is Black panther cw getting buffed

Just asking because I know the classic is and I just pulled cw as a 6* :(

Comments

• bruhmomento69bruhmomento69 Posts: 157
    No I don't think so btw rip
  • Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
    Rip bro, no only og panther.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Miike implied both are getting Buffed in that Tweet he made a few weeks or a month back, saying things like BPC is getting Worked on *First* and such.

Miike implied both are getting Buffed in that Tweet he made a few weeks or a month back, saying things like BPC is getting Worked on *First* and such.

More specifically I believe he said "we've start work on a Black Panther Rework (Classic First)"
  • GMAX77GMAX77 Posts: 485 ★★★
    He gets a new synergy with Jabari Panther which allows critical hits to have an 80% chance to cause a bleed dealing 50% of attack over 4 seconds. Not the best thing in the world, but at least he finally can have bleeds on his regular hits. (Probably should have included that with his original kit in the first place but oh well)
  • IronFisterIronFister Posts: 46
    @li

More specifically I believe he said "we've start work on a Black Panther Rework (Classic First)"
    Oh thank god, so he will get reworked eventually then?

@li

I'm going to assume it'd be around the same time as BPC, but this is timeframe is JUST SPECULATION and they could still be released separately depending on how the Rework's Development goes.
  • IronFisterIronFister Posts: 46

@li

I'm going to assume it'd be around the same time as BPC, but this is timeframe is JUST SPECULATION and they could still be released separately depending on how the Rework's Development goes.
    Ight cheers