**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Last chance to sell your champs! Do it now!

2»

Comments

• Options
    Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    I sold off 4* several times when I "quit" the game. Building back up takes forever. 2 biggest problems after selling are it's veey hard to get iso and 4* basic arena. Can't get those easy units.
  • Options
    SolvseusSolvseus Posts: 77
    Not a fan of this. I usually sell my lower champs when I get the same ones at higher stars. I started keeping more 1 and 2* again as I got them lately after something required them, but selling was how I got ISO and was able to rank up so much in the beginning. Still great for that, and shards. I wish I could sell one of my 5* I have as a 6, because I never use it anymore.

Now I’m going to be stuck with a bunch of 3 and 4* I’m never going to use either, some that I already had otherwise just to be a completist, and not super interested in any future event that’ll require them.
  • Options
    DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,568 ★★★★
    Just sold all those 2* at r1,2 and 3* at r1,2,3 and 4* at r1,2,3,4 😂 figured why the hell not since it’s not an problem to build them back up again.
  • Options
    tfdrp2tfdrp2 Posts: 49
    When the arenas have an old 3* champ for reaching the last stage, it would be worth it for me to sell the champ I had, get the new one and save it for level up and have a use for the 3* sig stones building up. Never sold champs before, but missed out on a few level up, because I did not have the material to take up any of my 5* and not wanting to "waste" t4b to take up 4*
  • Options
    SnurrisSnurris Posts: 428 ★★★
    I have only sold one champ in my life. Was a 4* Carnage before he was buffed. Next day I got him as my second 5* and decided never to do that again.
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Another plus point is that my hero rating may finally, at long last go up to where it should have been.
  • Options
    Drew1Drew1 Posts: 4
    Let us sell our champions I have too many I can only upgrade so many till therefore I don’t need them I don’t use them
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★

Just realised RIP to BG's new 1 week accounts thriving on selling champs lol

Doom is Eternal now
    Well since OP revived this thread, kinda sad not many people got this joke. Was quite proud of it
    it’s a slightly more specific joke, is to be expected
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    edited September 2021
    man i gotta sell a ton of 4 star champs i better do that quickly

edit: this is so stupid kascam should've told us about this. how am i supposed to get iso now? :weary:
    /s
  • Options
    DiablordDiablord Posts: 504 ★★★

Drew1 said:

Let us sell our champions I have too many I can only upgrade so many till therefore I don’t need them I don’t use them

🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
    Don't revive old threads bruv
  • Options
    Reviving old threads only serves to agitate the community so this thread is now being closed.
This discussion has been closed.