**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6* Nexus who to pick?

Hey folks, I just got a 6* Nexus crystal from a featured Cavalier crystal, which is awesome! However, it's one of those "not so obvious choice" scenarios, and I wanted to get other opinions.

The 3 choices are awakening Ultron, new Heimdall, and new Storm Pyramid X.
Forgetting about Ultron, i'm torn between Heimdall and Storm PX. I don't have a 5 star Heimdall and of course his cheat-death mechanic is amazing. On the other hand, I do have a 5/65 Apocalypse as well as a 6* Sorcerer Supreme, both of which have insane synergies with SPX.

Given this info, what do y'all think I should do?

Comments

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★
    I would go with Heimdall, because his indestructible synergy is insane
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    SPX, she's a really solid champ.
  • BonzodavidBonzodavid Posts: 586 ★★★
    Heimdall, since you don't have a 5* or 6* version.
    His synergy not only comes in clutch in a ton of places, his Fury synergy let's a lot more champions deal with nodes like caustic temper, or help opponents with 2 buffs deal with buffed up or help unawakend Nick Fury keep his charges.

Point is he really helps champions on your team, and will help your roster a lot more than spx
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Heimdall
  • Doovid12Doovid12 Posts: 83
    edited April 2021
    I'd go for Heimdall. He is quite helpful in the later content, and can help you out with his cheat death mechanic.