**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Doom and Jabari cleanse ability

zeezee57zeezee57 Posts: 3,156 ★★★★★
I tested out Doom using white mags prefight ability and even after parrying and having the passive stun the shock from my first medium is being cleared off. Since she clearly can't be attacking while passively stunned it seems like the window for her cleanse is too long allowing her to avoid the shock off the first medium. Anyone else try out Doom and if so have you been able to get the first shock to stick or is there something else I'm missing that's preventing it?

Comments

• Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    I used colossus, was a fairly long fight but mine isn’t awakened. Doom did a decent job against her, but her cleanse can be annoying at times. Still the easiest CAV EQ ive ever seen honestly in terms of the initial clear, mayhaps exploration
  • Options
    YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    zeezee57 said:

I used colossus, was a fairly long fight but mine isn’t awakened. Doom did a decent job against her, but her cleanse can be annoying at times. Still the easiest CAV EQ ive ever seen honestly in terms of the initial clear, mayhaps exploration

Oh I already explored the quest, corvus and omega bulldozed her. I was just a bit thrown off why she wasn't holding the shock from the first medium but the second stayed on. My guess was cleanse but she clearly isn't attacking at that point since she's stunned.
    Cleanse activates for 2 seconds. You must have attacked during that window. There's a clear indicator on Jabari's side when the dormant Cleanse can be activated.
  • Options
    StoNerdStoNerd Posts: 179
    I have used Doom during exploration. Yes she will purify first medium shock due to cleanse mechanics, but the second medium shock stays which allows me to passive stun her. If you want to make first shock stay wait for the cleanse passive to disappear before attacking.