**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Cav Civil Warrior visual flashing bug.

Cav event quest. Tech quest, first fight being buffet civil warrior, was fighting him with r4 5* guilty 2099 with Howard on the team (synergy.. didn't know if it matters)
Had him back up in the corner and he launched his sp1 bug after the animation, the flashing continued in the spot where he attacked, so he was reflecting bright quickly and had to blackout cause it was hurting my eyes.
Worse flashing than the psycho man warning.

Comments

• Options
    AshKetchumAshKetchum Posts: 286 ★★
    Android s10 after the login bug update fix
  • Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★

Cav event quest. Tech quest, first fight being buffet civil warrior, was fighting him with r4 5* guilty 2099 with Howard on the team (synergy.. didn't know if it matters)
    Had him back up in the corner and he launched his sp1 bug after the animation, the flashing continued in the spot where he attacked, so he was reflecting bright quickly and had to blackout cause it was hurting my eyes.

I've noticed this with Civil Warrior in general since his update, not just in this Cav EQ. It's inconsistent, but it is a straight up strobe light when it happens.
  • Options
    MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★

I've noticed this with Civil Warrior in general since his update, not just in this Cav EQ. It's inconsistent, but it is a straight up strobe light when it happens.
    Yes, was happening on my iPad yesterday. Got some crazy flashing while opening crystals too.