**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Killswitch01Killswitch01 Posts: 669 ★★★
edited April 2021 in Strategy and Tips
How r y'all handling the buffed crossbones?

Comments

• TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    I think the original counters still work. Ideally someone who can heal block and/or is poison immune. Most importantly poison immune obviously, but I've heard that Mysterio somehow works better with the new nodes
  • Killswitch01Killswitch01 Posts: 669 ★★★

I think the original counters still work. Ideally someone who can heal block and/or is poison immune. Most importantly poison immune obviously, but I've heard that Mysterio somehow works better with the new nodes

I'd assumed it'll be a lot tougher with his 90% shrug off
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★

I mean the defender will be harder, but the node is a bit easier. Imo Arc Overload is a bit easier than Vigor. It will be a lot easier if you bring a non-hero that doesn't rely on debuffs.
    That's cool ✨
  • BurasbrettBurasbrett Posts: 13

I'm at 6.1.5. Trying to decide what to do. I was going to take up my AA because he's great for general game play, quests, etc.

But I can only rank up on 5* and I'm wondering if I should go with Hyperion or Mysterio in order to get through 6.1.5 and crossbones. My poison immune champs are lacking!

Sorry I missed a screen shot in first post.

I'm at 6.1.5. Trying to decide what to do. I was going to take up my AA because he's great for general game play, quests, etc.

But I can only rank up on 5* and I'm wondering if I should go with Hyperion or Mysterio in order to get through 6.1.5 and crossbones. My poison immune champs are lacking!

BWCV helped me through the fight pre buff...
    I can't really remember the global node but I think the champs that helped me through we're Cap IW, She hulk, BWCV, Hyperion...
    I can't remember the last person
  • hermherm Posts: 415 ★★
    I'm not even attempting to explore act 6 anytime soon but I'll lyk when I explore that quest
    I'll nake a go with my top guys. Doom is my go to but if I can't get him to SP2/3 he likely won't be a great fit for this chapter. I just hate to use all my resources on Mysterio just to get through one chapter.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

I did a run through and it's much easier overall with the extremely gimped regen.
    Yeah but you still need the right champs. If I can't parry crossbones then I won't be very effective with hyperion. Maybe I'll just go the corvus route and revive a bunch.