**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Vulture: My Only 5 Star Tech

So I pulled my very first 5* Tech today and it’s Vulture. I know there’s plenty better then him but as I’ve been reading he has an okay passive, and decent uses. I’ve also read he’s better duped though. What’s my play here? Suck it up and wait for another shot at a Tech or is he useful? Thanks :)

Comments

• IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    I like him, but no he’s not worth it
  • Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
    He's better with the dupe because you start with the Chitari charges, and you gain a little power while the opponent is incinerated. Vulture's kinda just OK. He's got a few interesting things going for him, but like I said, just sort of meh. He should get a tune up
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,346 ★★★★★
    He's useable, but should be a lot better. Way better Awakened - even just Sig 1. Hopefully when buffed, they'll incorporate his Sig into his base abilities. SP1 helps you build charge which you can use for power drains and dodges. SP2 inflicts pretty decent damage, particularly if the opponent has a Power Gain effect.

He's a Villain with a permanent Armour Up, so can be effective in a few paths in Variant 6.

He'll be in the list for a buff this year; so try him out. There's real potential there, particularly if you have a synergy partner like Stealthy or Electro. I took him to R5 and Awakened him on my Alt account, just for a bit of fun. In your case, I'd probably wait to see how his buff works out...
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    armor up buff means havok counter and good for Cavalier difficulty EQ, and the power drain from his SP1 can counter the previously mentioned havok, prof.x and storm X ^_^ but i don't like the incinerate pseudo-immunity being available only with his sig. ability :-(