**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

It was fun but I'm bored and you keep hamstringing us

Haven't been playing as much anyway, it's much harder to bait specials in AQ, parry isn't functioning properly, and anytime someone is even slightly critical of your game, your fanboys rush to the rescue and troll the folks who, instead of quitting the game, come here to try and alert you to the problems. It's just not that fun anymore... after 2 years of playing, I guess I'm done.

Comments

• rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,051 ★★★
    Why flag this? Criticism is a gift.
  • McOBGMcOBG Posts: 47
    It’ll get deleted. I said basically the same thing the other day, but Miike swept in and killed it. Only lasted about half an hour, which is funny when you consider he himself has 30 minute timers to deal with his own ****.

Wanker.
  • I'm in the same boat. 2+ years in and almost everything Kabam has done to the game lately has worsened my experience.

I'm taking a break after this next AW attack phase, and I'm not sure I'll be back. What really sucks is I finally got my Magik to 4/55 last week, and now have no interest in playing.