**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Do you get any enjoyment out of the current version of AW?

Claytons2112Claytons2112 Posts: 66
edited October 2017 in General Discussion
Seriously, do you have any fun with it?
1.) Place bad champs- diversity is KING... lame!
2.) Fight the easiest fights of AW ever
3.) See who wins by the slimmest of margins due to diversity or barely defender rating, coin flip really..
4.) Repeat

Do you get any enjoyment out of the current version of AW? 135 votes

Yes
16%
winterthurMCB05FlazinatorCrys23SnizzbarAjavedMarzGroove2StarKingSpinoAxeCopFireVision_41UC4391haunted_memoryShaheerFIazvinniegainzNexus_UY_Scutistarfighter23Nitro422BinawayawhilejuST4fUN 22 votes
No
83%
VoluntarisNevvBDalBotCakedaddyOmniRektorWARICK99RagamugginGunnerthetaman23tutyimutyiVortenusDJSmitty21JaffacakedCA2HIChadhoganHaji_SaabEdenrrificMagicBentonA_Noob_Is1MadMarks 113 votes

Comments

• Options
    WafflesalldayWafflesallday Posts: 189
    No
    No, but then again I haven’t enjoyed war in a long time
  • Options
    Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    No
    I hate it and we've won 8/11 there is just no enjoyment and it has caused grief in the alliance
  • Options
    SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    Yes
    I find it different. Probably worse than what it was, but I do still enjoy a boss takedown. And for the effort the rewards aren't bad. I would much rather have it fixed though.
  • Options
    Arus25Arus25 Posts: 158
    No
    I find it bored.
    But i found it funny that people says kabam like to cheat their money to spend items.

But aw now is so easy that even got bug
    There is not needed to spend any revives at all.

I still prefer the old war or maybe they can come out a new one which is better than current
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I've never enjoyed war, I find it the most boring content in the game.

Move, maybe do 1 or 2 fights then sit for 4 hours waiting.
    Rinse and repeat
  • Options
    SpinoSpino Posts: 241
    Yes
    Yes.
    or no, in fact, never enjoyed.It's something we have to do for rewards, but it's always been (another) money grab.

At least, they are easier now, and stop complaining about the diversity. What is the use ofhaving100+ champions if you only use 8 of them ?
  • Options
    It's a right step in the right direction. They need to introduce a new uncontrolled variable to scoring. Defender kills would be a viable option, it's not as if people aren't dying in this current 'easy' setup too. This should help to avert losing by super slim margins but also bring back the long- missed factor of anticipation and excitement of wars. Also tests the skill of alliances at the highest level as every DK given could possibly make the difference in a win or loss
  • Options
    LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    No
    Those steps are exactly what we are doing. It's boring and lame. I wish they would just match us up and show diversity + champ rating for both alliances and just save us the trouble of going through the motions.

#BringBackDefenderKills
  • Options
    No
    Bring magik and Voodoo, you can clear any path
  • Options
    MrMojoMrMojo Posts: 97
    No
    Bring magik and Voodoo, you can clear any path

Poison and Bleed paths?
  • Options
    No
    The_One wrote: »
    I've never enjoyed war, I find it the most boring content in the game.

Move, maybe do 1 or 2 fights then sit for 4 hours waiting.
    Rinse and repeat

For the people that feel this way I'm curious if you feel the same about AQ?

I've always felt that AQ was the most boring content in the game (besides arena). Fighting the same nodes over and over again. It has always been more of a chore that has to be done rather than enjoyable.

AW used to be something that was challenging and somewhat exciting at least. Broke up the monotony of AQ. Now? Not so much.
  • Options
    CaptainEpiqCaptainEpiq Posts: 25
    No
    I agree.. AQ has always seemed like a 'necessary evil'.. A grind that simply has to be done..It's down to a science now.. They should eliminate the word "quest" in the title (since it obviously isn't a 'quest, by the true definition), and change it to AC: 'alliance commitment' :)
  • Options
    ChadhoganChadhogan Posts: 460 ★★★
    No
    AW would be much better if they introduced bases like they said were coming a while ago and we had the opportunity to defend our own little patch of the battlerealm. But the way wars is at this time is just boring, remember when the contest was a fun enjoyable way to test yourself against challenging content oh how I miss those days. My top tip for the dev team is stop being greedy make it fun again and we the summoners will start spending for something we love?
  • Options
    Claytons2112Claytons2112 Posts: 66
    No
    Spino wrote: »
    Yes.
    or no, in fact, never enjoyed.It's something we have to do for rewards, but it's always been (another) money grab.

At least, they are easier now, and stop complaining about the diversity. What is the use ofhaving100+ champions if you only use 8 of them ?

The thing with diversity is that I used more than just 8 champs, I used a lot of champs actually. But you have to admit and even kabam has admitted there are more defensive based champs and there's more attack based champs. Tell me why you'd ever place a 5* unduped starlord on defense... you shouldn't. But ppl do just for diversity pts.
  • Options
    2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 855 ★★★
    Yes
    I enjoy it much better now than before. Simply because I no longer have champs tied up in war for 24 hours.
  • Options
    A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    No
    Both wars were boring
  • Options
    No
    Its awful now.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,769 ★★★★★
    Yes
    In the tier I am in, I get to kill AW boss.
    :)
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I usually enjoy it but most of my nodes are limber so I just intercept to work on my skill