**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Mephisto not counting as diverse champ

JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
So not sure if this has been fixed in the update but didn't see it in the patch notes unless I missed it. Just need to know if he counts towards diversity now since a few members in my alliance have him an last war he didn't count to diversity. It's bad enough we have to put time in on spreadsheets to make sure we are fully diverse, then for one champ not to count is soul destroying. @Kabam Miike would be great to get an answer asap

Comments

• Options
    JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Miike can we get an answer if he is counting as diverse now, it's important an can be the difference between win an lose
  • Options
    Hey there -

We're still working on getting a fix pushed out for this. I'm really sorry for the problems it's been causing but we hope to have that out ASAP.
This discussion has been closed.