**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who would you dupe: Archangel or Iceman?

Part_time_guy1Part_time_guy1 Posts: 25
edited October 2017 in General Discussion
Several things to know before you vote:
1) I'd be using a 4* mutant awakening stone, not a generic.
2) I have Wolvie already duped.
3) I know Iceman is going to be in the basic arena soon, but I don't have him at all. I neither have the time, nor do I want to grind for him twice.
4) I know Iceman has triple immune.

Who would you dupe: Archangel or Iceman? 55 votes

Iceman
32%
AjavedChaosToastShynight00Erza_ScarletNyaleFireballs5StefanjonesRydertheblackMarvelbbHazmat911R4GESummonerB2Ricardo60289ProtisakDjackz_1SquareMaximus0215bapakhang 18 votes
Archangel
67%
RotmgmoddyVoluntarisJh_DezDJSmitty21DrOctavius2_2ClaytonHulk_77StefffLoPrestiAndrewViper1987YellsomeCap253RaaJank39Primmer79VartoxARMAGEDDON999nebCosmic_Ray13 37 votes
Other mutant - Please comment below as to who and why.
0%

Comments

• Options
    Ricardo60289Ricardo60289 Posts: 369
    edited October 2017
    Iceman
    I have both, but Ice Man is the better overall champion. Ice Man is triple immune, has an Ice Shield that blocks a Parry or tanks a Special with minimal damage. (I use the ice shield to tank Hyperions 3rd special whenever bait doesn't work on his first 2 specials. Also, Ice Man has Frostbite + Coldsnap which nobody is immune to, except for Mephisto. For Alliance Quest maps 4 or 5 Ice Man is also better because of the Bleed or Poison champions your encounter. As a defender in AW Ice Man is beast, Arc Angel sucks as a defender. The only thing Arc Angel has going for himself is the bleed, poison, and neurotoxin damage against enemies.. but that only works on some enemies. Bleed or Poison immune champs piss on Arc Angel lol.
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    edited October 2017
    I'm going for iceman and using a generic gem on him.
    I can't be arsed to grind twice for him and I have AA awakened anyway
  • Options
    Thanks for everyone doing the poll!
  • Options
    LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    Archangel
    Archangel gets more out of being awakened.
  • Options
    VandalHeartVandalHeart Posts: 11
    Archangel
    Iceman's dupe is handy, but archangel's unlocks new and strengthened abilities.
    I made this exact same choice 4 weeks ago and duped AA.
    Iceman's best abilities come as part of the package, AA NEEDS awakened to unlock all of his :)
  • Options
    KenshioKenshio Posts: 162
    if you have a problem in fight with Magik , jug , bp civil , mordo , nightcrawler , rhino , then you need AA to destroy them easily , if not , iceman
  • Options
    UnsaferBinkie7UnsaferBinkie7 Posts: 658 ★★
    ARCHANGEL! Iceman doesn't need the dupe bro. Trust me. AA does.
  • Options
    Archangel
    Recently ranked him 5*, having a blast. Really huge damage output provided opponent is not bleed/poison immune. For such things we have hulk or SL, but real mess is magik and other evading champs. Iceman is really good with ice Armor up, no need to be worried about sp3.

But since whom to be awakened is the query I would say AA, bcoz only then his the full effect of neurotoxin comes to the play.