**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

5 star crystal

YaminiYamini Posts: 15 β˜…
This is my current roster. It's not very good because I'm relatively new to the game... lol!
I finally have enough 5 star shards to pop open a 5 star crystal. I don't want to open the featured one because I'm not sure if it'll be worth the wait and the extra 5 star shards. So I'll probably open the class crystals but I don't know which one to open, the science-mystic one, skill-mutant one or the tech- cosmic one. I already have 5 star red skull (not too good, but I enjoy playing him), and I absolutely love Elsa and Torch. I can not decide which crystal to open. Please help πŸ™πŸ»

Comments

• Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I would suggest to open the basic instead of duals.
  • JPeanutsJPeanuts Posts: 50 β˜…
    Basic. Focus on levelling up those 4*’s, you’ve got a good range there that will carry you through a lot of content (awaken OR if you can)
  • YaminiYamini Posts: 15 β˜…
    edited April 2021

I would suggest to open the basic instead of duals.

I don't have much luck with the basic crystals. I always end up pulling out meme tier champions. But if I can't make up my mind, I will open the basic crystal.

JPeanuts said:

Basic. Focus on levelling up those 4*’s, you’ve got a good range there that will carry you through a lot of content (awaken OR if you can)

I don't have the resources to level them up. I'm currently on Act 4 and I think after completing act 4 I will get the resources to rank up my 4* champs. But I really need another 5* to complete Act 4.
    JPeanuts said:

But I recently awakened my 4* Doctor Octopus. Should I rank him up?
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Yamini said:

JPeanuts said:

But I recently awakened my 4* Doctor Octopus. Should I rank him up?
    Yes. He is good.
  • Demonic_embraceDemonic_embrace Posts: 152 β˜…β˜…
    You have more chance to get a game changing champ from basics, open basics, forget dual and featured crystals. Dual crystals are for people who already have almost all the champs in the game and are missing just one or two of a particular class, and featured is for people who have all the champs but need new characters, stick to basic whether it gives you good champs or not, it'll help u in the long term, cos ull be able to dupe those not so OP champs for ISO, gold and 6 star shards

You have more chance to get a game changing champ from basics, open basics, forget dual and featured crystals. Dual crystals are for people who already have almost all the champs in the game and are missing just one or two of a particular class, and featured is for people who have all the champs but need new characters, stick to basic whether it gives you good champs or not, it'll help u in the long term, cos ull be able to dupe those not so OP champs for ISO, gold and 6 star shards

That was really helpful! Thank you so much!😊
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited April 2021
    I’d open 5* basic crystals. They’ll be more beneficial for your roster.
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    oper basics dual-class crystals are meant for targeting specific champions and for you, you just need a good champion tell us which one you get.

oper basics dual-class crystals are meant for targeting specific champions and for you, you just need a good champion tell us which one you get.

I got Spider-Man (Classic). And the basic crystal bad luck continues. :)
  • Luke9523Luke9523 Posts: 898 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Yamini said:

He might not have been a great pull, but you are increasing your 5* roster. And at your current level, that is important too. Keep pulling basic crystals and you will pull a god-tier eventually.
    Luke9523 said:

Yamini said:

He might not have been a great pull, but you are increasing your 5* roster. And at your current level, that is important too. Keep pulling basic crystals and you will pull a god-tier eventually.
    I guess. But I really wanted Domino or Captain Marvel or any decent cosmic or mystic champ.😭