**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Problem with a path on 7.1.5

Hello, I did a path on 7.1.5, when I finished it, I taped “replay”, and when I was looking at the remaining paths I realized that the path I just completed wasn’t registered as done. I mean the path has the dashed line...
The path nodes were: spite, tranquility and counterstrike. Champs are: guardian, gladiator hulk, magik, captain America, omega red and dormamu.

Comments

• Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    In act 7, since there are multiple bosses, the end node doesn't have a defender on it. If you've completed the path, you need to take the portal to get to the end node and then the little thing will come up with your rewards and your % explored. I don't think there's anything you can do, but maybe contact support
  • Options
    kmprvbeefkmprvbeef Posts: 50
    edited April 2021
    I finished it. Went to the last node and the t2 alpha popped up. Then I press replay
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    kmprvbeef said:

I finished it

but if you click quit and then restart, it doesn't save your progress unless you get to the actual final node
  • Options
    kmprvbeefkmprvbeef Posts: 50
    Hmm.. I’m pretty sure I went to the empty and final node and finished the quest. I’ve been doing act 7.1 for the last couple days. If I didn’t finish it... i can’t believe I’m that **** lol