**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Professor X

My top Mutant champion until now was Cable, whom I hate. So I’ve invested in Gambit. I just pulled Prof X today. I know he’s one of the best Mutant champions but I’ve really been holding out for Sunspot, AA, or Red Mag. Is Prof X just as good or better of an option then those three? Also I have a 4* R5 Apoc for Horseman so I don’t know if that helps anyone’s opinion.

Thank you!!

Comments

• Options
    Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    Prof x better than sunspot
    Equivalent of AA
    Lower than magneto
  • Options
    Danyal_39Danyal_39 Posts: 151
    Prof X is really amazing. Rank him up and learn to play him. You won't regret it!!
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Rank him up.

Prof x better than sunspot
    Equivalent of AA
    Lower than magneto

Na man, AA is simply better than prof X.
    Longer fights id take prof X, shorter fights I’d take archangel.

I think they’re both good enough for it to be personal preference, I prefer prof X for evade, miss and avoiding contact, but Archangel is nuts too.

You can’t go wrong with either
  • Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★★
    Prof x is a beast and his utility along with synergy is mind blowing, rank him Up and thank me later.
  • Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★★
    He requires skill mind you
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    Depends what your roster needs right now, and I would decide based on that if I were you.
    Prof X can counter evades and electro, korg etc.
    AA can do the same, but he relies a bit on the enemy not being immune
    Mags can wreck techs and metal champs, but if you have really strong cosmics, he might not be the best choice
    Sunspot is kinda all-rounder champion, but if you have Gambit, he may not be needed.

Just really look at your roster and try to think which holes need to be filled.

Also bear in mind that AA needs awakening and Prof X requires quite some time to learn
  • Options
    Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★

prof x is sunspot with more utility

I approve this statement. Except Prof X can do way more special damage and Sunspot's flare states take a while to build up. Prof X can kind of keep his "flare states" (prowesses) and have some great block prof and utility
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★

He requires skill mind you

This is something to keep in mind. Sunspot, AA, Mags are all much easier to use/maintain