**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What are your next rank-ups?

Comments

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    R4 and then gonna R5 Doom.
    Currently low on iso and catalysts.
  • ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 650 ★★★
    Tbh I don't really plan ahead like that. I'm at a point I'm not in real need of anyone some champs if I got them would get priority but ultimately I let my cats decide. So if I have a ton of tech cat I look at all tech I can work with pick the best of who I can and that goes up.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    I want to get all of them to r5/r2

• BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,071 ★★★★★
    Going to r5 Red mags as 11th max 5 star. Then either I'll do blade (will use generic Ag) or falcon r5. And if Aq compensation gives last Aq rewards then may r4/r5 HB or Cull or just r2 my 6 star HM
  • king_ov_scrubsking_ov_scrubs Posts: 396 ★★★

• Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Once I complete my mutant t5CC will have to decide between sunspot and mags(leaning toward mags today).

Other than that don’t really have any I’m looking at unless forced or driven by need in content. If I pull Apoc then he will be next as well.
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Genuinely didn't see Apoc or platpool at first
  • Icy000Icy000 Posts: 274 ★★

• TheAngryOneTheAngryOne Posts: 436 ★★★
    Maybe unduped 6* Howard R3
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,184 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021
    I'm 3 percent away from a cosmic T5cc. Corvus awaits. Whether he is next depends on some RNG with my crystal pulls from the side quest and glory store.

With V7 dropping, I'll get a 4-5 gem for completion, so that'll likely be my next RU. I have Quake, Tigra, Medusa, Mysterio, Havok, and Kingpin all at rank 4.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,184 ★★★★★
    Menkent said:

R3 prof X and R3 thing
    2% t5cc away from both, never wanted AQ more than I do now

I've thought about taking thing to r3 but I almost never use him except awd.
    At sig 200 his protection is really beneficial in a lot of fights where you would expect to take a lot of damage, like higher rounds of Incursions.
  • Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★
    Doom to rank 5

Still hunting him. I have Mystic rank4-5 gem.
    Hope RNG Gods give me Doctor DOOM.
  • gadgetfanaticgadgetfanatic Posts: 326
    Mine would be

1. Sunspot to 5/65 as horseman to my Apocalypse.
    2. Been holding my duped 5s Mr. Fantastic at 4/55, I do consider him as a contender for 5/65 as well.
    3. 5s HB and DV are kinda tied for 3rd in line for 5/65.
    4. 5s CMM and Hype closes the top of my list of most desirable champs to rank.

The rest of the list are some champs I like that i might consider if I can spare the resources, 6s Ronin to 2/35, KM to 5/65, 6s HtD to 2/35, She-Hulk to 5/65, 6s Rogue to 2/35, Masacre to 5/65.
  • TheCaptain412TheCaptain412 Posts: 337 ★★★
    Claire to 5r5. She’ll be my first to reach that level.

Probably Corvus to 5r5 after that, then either Colossus to 5r5 or AA to 5r4. AA is one of only three awakened 5* I have (Shulk is another, but I also have her as a 6*, and Tasky, who ain’t going higher than 5r2).
  • KobikobsKobikobs Posts: 140
    My 6* Cgr and Prof X
    My 5* sig 125 angela or sig 40 spiderham
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    Menkent said:

R3 prof X and R3 thing
    2% t5cc away from both, never wanted AQ more than I do now

I've thought about taking thing to r3 but I almost never use him except awd.
    He's got some pretty nice utility and protection lets you bypass a lot of BS but it's pretty slept on.

A lot of people are fixated on full team synergy but I only really use it to cheese variants and some lanes. He's perfectly serviceable without them just requires a few more parries to ramp his passive furies which isn't a big deal with how tanky he is.

Reason I decided to go with it was every other 6* id rank over him requires dupe and high sig which is out of my reach or has evaded me. I'd take Ibom but he's not in basic pool yet and I don't plan on picking science nexus for the chance to get torch.

• silentagsilentag Posts: 429 ★★★
    If I’m able to get the right rng, ideally these are my choices for next rankups
  • MiStaLovaMiStaLova Posts: 942 ★★★
    Soon R3 Apocalypse

• HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Aegon is my next rank up

Once I get him
  • Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 812 ★★★
    I have so many I want to do.....off the top of my head and only 5 stars... sorcerer supreme, man thing, prof X, hb, she hulk (mainly for variant 7), cross bones.....guys I need to r5 next.....warlock, ibom, aa, CMM....there are at least 30 guys in my roster I'd be happy ranking. I need so many alphas and ISO
  • HerohanoiHerohanoi Posts: 114 ★★
    Corvus 6* to R3 I need 11% from Cosmos T5 to form one, Long shot 6* to R2 and Angela 5* to R5.
  • LlessurLlessur Posts: 488 ★★★
    edited April 2021
    I have a long list but here goes...

6* Sunspot to R2
    6* Ghost to R2
    5* Guardian R4-R5
    5* Colossus R4-R5
    5* Domino R4-R5
    5* Guardian R4-R5
    5* Stealthy R4-R5
    5* CMM R4-R5
    5* Havok R4-R5
    5* Falcon R3-R5
    5* Doc Oct R3-R5
    5* Void R3-R5
    5* BWDO R3-R5
    5* She-Hulk R3-R5
    5* Archangel R2-R5
    5* Gwenpool R1-R5
    5* Masacre R1-R5
    5* Vodoo R1-R5
    5* Mojo R1-R5
    5* Sasquatch R1-R5
    5* Carnage R1-R5
    5* MoleGOD R1-R5

I need so much T1 Alpha :'(
  • Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★
    Unitman...... for July 4th
  • LlessurLlessur Posts: 488 ★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

i like how I bomjust covers almost your entire team
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    This guy to rank 3 once I get the t4bc.

These two are going to rank 4 with gems.

• EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Jaded said:

This guy to rank 3 once I get the t4bc.

These two are going to rank 4 with gems.

Very nice. That BW is a flex.
  • ErosenseiogErosenseiog Posts: 287
    Apoco ghost kingpin mojo