**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

May be you will stop insert "touch me if you can" buttons?

Amarok_LexAmarok_Lex Posts: 7
edited April 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
I hate buttons that I am supposed to click, but I cant. Do you like it? Is this a fetish? No, your AI wont work.

P.S: I would like to see a guy who is doing a legend run, and losses half a hour just trying to click this buttons.

Comments

• Options
    Ted_n00bgentTed_n00bgent Posts: 527 ★★★
    edited April 2021
    Yeah it can be frustrating. You could use the auto fight feature to move you ahead then turn it off for your fight. But not for that particular path haha.
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Just click on an Enemy Node on a farther way path, then click the revealed Path Tile.
    So for this path for example click on the Ms Marvel Kamala Khan which will shrink that Juggernaut and Gamora Image blocking your way, then the Path Tile for Mole Man and Sabretooth will be easily clickable.

It's annoying but this has been a thing happening for a Long Time, you'll get used to it...
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

Just click on an Enemy Node on a farther way path, then click the revealed Path Tile.
    So for this path for example click on the Ms Marvel Kamala Khan which will shrink that Juggernaut and Gamora Image blocking your way, then the Path Tile for Mole Man and Sabretooth will be easily clickable.

It's annoying but this has been a thing happening for a Long Time, you'll get used to it...

You can click on any Defender on another Path, just make sure there aren't Link Nodes for that Defender connecting to the Champion Image that's blocking your Path Tile.
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★

P.S: I would like to see a guy who is doing a legend run, and losses half a hour just trying to click this buttons.

I had zero issues with those nodes, they now extend to the triangle at the bottom of the profile so you can easily tap that and move forward.