**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Can I ?

Santa_PsycheSanta_Psyche Posts: 150
edited April 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Erm..so..I want to hit cavalier by the next month becuz I’ve got my exams then ...after which I can’t play for 17 days and so umm, honestly I don’t like the champs I have but I won’t complain cuz they aren’t all that bad ..and this below is my roster

where the bottom ones were my recent pulls and I did think I’ll start playing the story quest [5.3.2] once I get a nice cosmic or mystic or science champ...but ..with the recent pulls I don’t think, I’d ever get a champ I want considering my low level and noob tier game ahahaha, well so what champions should I take to complete act 5.3.2 ? I mean I did wnt 2 wait, but I wanted to be a lil’ happy before my exams so cav is the only way now :) And uk what I really did want to upgrade my warlock bcuz Of obvious reasons tho all I have are cosmic catalysts

Comments

• Options
    RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    Your top champs will be fine, that's the tech chapter.
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    You should be able to get cav with your roster. Act 6.1 is going to be long because your top 5*s are at rank 3 and 4 but it’s doable. You can definitely finish act 5, I suggest ranking up ghost for the final ultron boss because you don’t have a great counter ranked up currently. 5.3 really is just a test of endurance, you can do it with anyone, it’s just a little quicker with champions of the right class. Regarding act 6, the ultron there will be the hardest boss. Warlock is the best counter for the crossbones boss so you’ve got that covered. Good luck.
  • Options
    Santa_PsycheSanta_Psyche Posts: 150
    Thank thou !!