**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Best team?

SEALteam6SEALteam6 Posts: 91
edited April 2021 in Strategy and Tips
If you disregard the rank of these champs. Who do you think is the best 5 champ team for my roster for general questing.

Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• SEALteam6SEALteam6 Posts: 91

• Luke9523Luke9523 Posts: 906 ★★★
    Dr Doom, Colossus, Nick Fury, HT and Guilly2099 would be my picks.
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★
    Doom, Mags, Torch, Nick should be your core... then you can rotate in and out Colossus, Corvus, Apoc, g2099 and Warlock.

Once you get Warlock ranked up, he should be in your core replacing Torch... just my opinion though
  • GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 901 ★★★
    By considering synergy, utilities, damage output, immunity, prestige and some tricky fights, Nick Fury + Doom + Warlock + Havok + Cosmic Ghost Rider/Red Magneto is the best combination in my opinion:

Nick Fury:
    1. Can counter champs with high physical resistance or evades, and Thing;
    2. Can also be used for Do-You-Bleed or any similar nodes requiring bleed as the major damages;
    3. His team synergy (10% increase damage output for hero champs) is nice to have;
    4. Second life is a great security for occasional mistakes;
    5. His damage output is really high;
    6. Immune to stun on his second life;
    7. His prestige is not bad.

Doom:
    1. High damage output;
    2. Awesome power-bar control;
    3. Fighting style is really satisfying (chocked opponents get stun while you’re charging heavy) for life cycle node or any nodes requiring heavy attack to refresh but may reduce the stun duration overtime;
    4. Great block proficiency and armor rating;
    5. Auto-block triggered during Aura of haazareth after SP1 sometimes could be your safeguard;
    6. His Non-contact light attacks can be useful to against morning star or Korg;
    7. His team synergy gives him 40% more attack if he is the last survivor;
    8. Immune to shock and armor break;
    9. His prestige is very high.

Warlock:
    1. Infection triggers AAR which is really nice;
    2. Infinite armor buff makes him a great counter for Havok;
    3. Infection triggers passive heal block and power burn, making him a great counter for Mr. Sinister or any nodes provide massive healing for the opponents;
    4. SP2 damage output is decent;
    5. As a robot, he is immune to bleed, poison and even ColdSnap! He can also be a great option for node requiring robot (otherwise control is revised);
    6. His prestige is not bad.

Havok:
    1. Awesome energy resistance;
    2. Has several non-contact basic attacks which is great to counter Korg;
    3. Stacking plasma debuffs on opponents can block the healing (combine with despair mastery setting);
    4. As long as the opponents haven’t armor buff, his SP damage output is insane;
    5. Immune to Incinerate, and can tolerate shock and ColdSnap due to his high energy resistance (sometimes these debuffs can even give him healing if you have Will Power mastery);
    6. His prestige is not bad

Cosmic Ghost Rider/Magneto:
    I think either one is great. Both have great damage output, immunity, and can trigger armor break on opponents; Cosmic ghost rider can be used to counter majority of Tech champs and Magneto is also a nightmare for most of the Tech champs. But if you care about prestige, CGR is better than Magneto.

I don’t think there is any major “dead corner” being left by bringing above team, unless there are global nodes requiring specific type of champs like Variants~

By considering synergy, utilities, damage output, immunity, prestige and some tricky fights, Nick Fury + Doom + Warlock + Havok + Cosmic Ghost Rider/Red Magneto is the best combination in my opinion:

Nick Fury:
    2. Can also be used for Do-You-Bleed or any similar nodes requiring bleed as the major damages;
    3. His team synergy (10% increase damage output for hero champs) is nice to have;

Doom:
    1. High damage output;
    3. Fighting style is really satisfying (chocked opponents get stun while you’re charging heavy) for life cycle node or any nodes requiring heavy attack to refresh but may reduce the stun duration overtime;
    5. Auto-block triggered during Aura of haazareth after SP1 sometimes could be your safeguard;

Warlock:
    3. Infection triggers passive heal block and power burn, making him a great counter for Mr. Sinister or any nodes provide massive healing for the opponents;
    5. As a robot, he is immune to bleed, poison and even ColdSnap! He can also be a great option for node requiring robot (otherwise control is revised);

Havok:
    3. Stacking plasma debuffs on opponents can block the healing (combine with despair mastery setting);
    5. Immune to Incinerate, and can tolerate shock and ColdSnap due to his high energy resistance (sometimes these debuffs can even give him healing if you have Will Power mastery);

I think either one is great. Both have great damage output, immunity, and can trigger armor break on opponents; Cosmic ghost rider can be used to counter majority of Tech champs and Magneto is also a nightmare for most of the Tech champs. But if you care about prestige, CGR is better than Magneto.

I don’t think there is any major “dead corner” being left by bringing above team, unless there are global nodes requiring specific type of champs like Variants~

That was thorough lol. You’d pick havok over colossus and cgr over corvus?
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,085 ★★★★★
    SEALteam6 said:

Nick Fury:

Doom:
    1. High damage output;

Warlock:

Havok:

CGR covers bleed and incinerate immunity, and havok is there for energy based fights. This team has power control, high damage, immunity, and is very practical. Would probably switch havok for beardo or torch though

SEALteam6 said:

Nick Fury:

Doom:
    1. High damage output;

Warlock:

Havok:

CGR covers bleed and incinerate immunity, and havok is there for energy based fights. This team has power control, high damage, immunity, and is very practical. Would probably switch havok for beardo or torch though
    I don’t have beardo. So torch, nf, doom, warlock and cgr?
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,085 ★★★★★

But yeah torch is probably better for energy resistance, beardo just has insane block prof

But yeah torch is probably better for energy resistance, beardo just has insane block prof

If he has CAIW, I will definitely recommend Doom+Nick Fury+Warlock+CAIW+Red Megneto 😏

CAIW is always in a top list in my team in so many scenario
    edited April 2021
    SEALteam6 said:

Nick Fury:

Doom:
    1. High damage output;

Warlock:

Havok:

Honestly, Corvus is not much useful in Endgame contents as he requires “charges” to amplify his critical damage. In many contents, it’s not easy to find a right opponent for him to get these charges.

The unique utility of CGR/Red Magneto in this team is their strong Armor Break which is pretty useful to counter nodes that could give so many armor buffs to opponents, and as a counter of Iron Man IW.

Corvus has a great armor break mechanic but as what I mentioned above, sometimes he is just kind of embarrassing in the team if there is no way for him to stack the Corvus charges....

Colossus is also a good choice, but in the team I mentioned above, his utilities are already fulfilled by other champs:
    1. Armor break immunity? You have Doom;
    2. Bleed and ColdSnap immunity? You have Warlock (In addition, Warlock is immune to Poison; perfect for BioHazard node)
    3. Infinite Armor buff? You have Warlock;
    4. Incinerate immunity? You have CGR;
    5. Insane damage output? Your team already has it;
    6. Unblockable SP2? Well, I don’t think it’s really matter....and Doom’s and CGR’s SP1 are unblockable by the way;
    7. On top of that, the critical rating of Colossus is kind of below average....
    Ok thanks for the input. I’ll end up taking them all up to r5. I just want to ask. I think I’ll go corvus r2, mags r5, cgr and warlock r4, doom r5c warlock r5 then cgr r5
  • AdokAdok Posts: 274 ★★
    Doom, CGR, Torch Mags and Nick