**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which mutant to r3 first

KobikobsKobikobs Posts: 140
edited April 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Considering my mutant class... which mutant should i r3 first? Im super close to forming a t5cc
Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• Options

• Options
    Im between mostly omega and prof x.... small consideration for white magneto
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    what sig is omega at? if he's under 100 sig and you don't run suicides, go cable.
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★

what sig is omega at? if he's under 100 sig and you don't run suicides, go cable.

He has the 5* awakened most likely max sig, otherwise the 6* would be the obvious choice
  • Options

He has the 5* awakened most likely max sig, otherwise the 6* would be the obvious choice
    Same for prof x
  • Options
    ScrubhanScrubhan Posts: 159
    Professor x all the way.
  • Options
    Sig 100. My 5* is sig 200
  • Options
    MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    Unless you need the r3 for thronebreaker, take a couple to r2 and see if you use them. Prof is fun but I find him replaceable. Cable is only top tier with apocalypse (and that's fine because apocalypse is filthy on his own) but has very little utility... no immunity, hard to get to true strike, I unpredictable regen and power gain.
  • Options
    Menkent said:

Unless you need the r3 for thronebreaker, take a couple to r2 and see if you use them. Prof is fun but I find him replaceable. Cable is only top tier with apocalypse (and that's fine because apocalypse is filthy on his own) but has very little utility... no immunity, hard to get to true strike, I unpredictable regen and power gain.

Bleed resistance with apocalypse, and the synergy allows him to stack degen. He is pretty nutty
  • Options
    MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    I have him awakened at r2 and I've seen vids of crazy aw boss takedowns... but that roster looks a little thin for a pretty boutique rank up. He's a definite r2. Then see how you do with heavy counters etc.
  • Options
    Im inclined to not go the route of cable....
  • Options
    Bleed resistance is with horseman synergy but any mutant has that ability
  • Options
    Doovid12Doovid12 Posts: 83
    I'd go with OR
  • Options
    Blackshadow0203Blackshadow0203 Posts: 171
    I’d go prof X, he’s just really fun to play with
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Prof X for sure IMO, you have him already at r5 so you probably know how to use him. He is so useful, he has insane damage and utility and he’s so fun to play.

Cable doesn’t have much utility, his utility all comes from Apoc- go for a more powerful mutant who gets even more from Apoc.

Omega will likely need a higher sig to be worth it
  • Options
    GoddessIliasGoddessIlias Posts: 706 ★★★★
    Og storm no balls you won’t
  • Options
    AATTAATT Posts: 525 ★★★
    I have a 6r3 sig 80 OR and a 5r5 sig 200, I love the 6* and his health pool helps me a lot in war. I also have a 5r5 px, a 6r1 px and a t5 mutie, since I use suicides I don't think I'm gonna r3 him anytime soon. Go for OR
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Cable is actually insane with the Apoc synergy so I'd go with him
  • Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★★
    Prof x
  • Options
    SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    Kobikobs said:

Sig 100. My 5* is sig 200

Do you frequently run suicides?
    Yes-OR ( although I'm not sure what Sig you start outdamaging a sig200 5*)

No-Prof X
  • Options
    I typically dont run suicides
  • Options
    SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    Kobikobs said:

I typically dont run suicides

Then go prof X. I personally wouldn't r3 omega red if I didn't live and breathe suicides
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    So I might be crazy but I suggest rank 3ing your gambit. If you ran suicides I’d suggest omega but since you don’t AND you have a maxed 5* I doubt you’ll need two of him so it’s not worth to take him to rank 3. The same general logic about not needing two applies to prof x also. With that in mind by far your two best options are gambit and cable. Based on all the damage dealers you already have I suggest going for gambit. He has really good damage but also crazy utility with apoc. I have soloed multiple map 5 apocalypse bosses with my 6* r1 gambit because of his perfect block and I actually just took him to rank 2 today.

With that all in mind I also suggest taking omega, prof x, cable, and maybe even storm to rank 2 just for fun but only do that after you’ve taken gambit to rank 3.