**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Question about the collector

I was going to try for uncollected and I was wondering what the Collector’s rating was.

Comments

• Options
    Doovid12Doovid12 Posts: 83
    His PI rating?
  • Options
    KingSamDaManKingSamDaMan Posts: 88
    I think so, kinda a noob so Idk for sure though
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    I think it’s around 27k
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,171 ★★★★★
    U unfortunately hav a lot to learn basice knowledge is pi don’t matter it you skill there’s all the matter.
  • Options
    Luke9523Luke9523 Posts: 906 ★★★
    That's the Collectors pre-fight information, if that's what you're after?

• Options
    Luke9523 said:

That's the Collectors pre-fight information, if that's what you're after?

Yup thx
  • Options
    What's your roster like? What champs you have?
  • Options
    Luke9523 said:

What's your roster like? What champs you have?

I literally just beat maestro yesterday so I don’t think I’ll be there soon I was just wondering what the pl rating was
  • Options
    As for champs I have 4*s ghost, storm x, nick, BWDO and Cull. And I use 5* hitmonkey a lot also
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I mean you can do it with 4/40s (I did) but if you want to use fewer items it really helps to have 5/50s
  • Options
    Kinda Garbo compared to some people on here but idk
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Nah you’re fine you’re just new. Play the daily catalyst quests to get them to 4/40. You have high damage enough champs that you won’t have a gigantic problem with the collector (you have to get there though)
  • Options

Kinda Garbo compared to some people on here but idk

Definitely not garbage, just need to be ranked up. You have some great champs there that will get you through early content, they just need to be ranked up.
  • Options
    Ok thx for the help guys
  • Options
    DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,568 ★★★★
    You need to understand that collector’s PI and so on with other champion has nothing to do with your progression. It’s all down on your skill and how you progress. The game gives you an recommended Team PI, but since we as an player have evolved so much with developing many different skill techniques then the PI becomes irrelevant.
  • Options
    Daddrieda said:

You need to understand that collector’s PI and so on with other champion has nothing to do with your progression. It’s all down on your skill and how you progress. The game gives you an recommended Team PI, but since we as an player have evolved so much with developing many different skill techniques then the PI becomes irrelevant.

Ok good advice