**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Captain America WWII Rework Idea

Captain America

Science

Duplicate Ability: (I Can Do This All Day)
Captain America has a 100% chance to resist unblockable attacks and takes max 300 damage from any opponent when blocking.(Max sig).

100 men: As Captain America takes down an opponent, he gains +10 Hero charges. If he defeats a villain or mystic champion he gains +20 instead. Max per fight is 20.
Upon reaching a certain amount of charges gain the following abilities.
10 hero charges:+10% attack and +5% bleed potency
20 hero charges:+20% attack and +10% bleed potency
30 hero charges:+30% attack and +15% bleed potency
40 hero charges:+40% attack, +20% bleed potency and 10% ability accuracy reduction
50 hero charges:+50% attack, +25% bleed potency and 15% ability accuracy reduction
60 hero charges:+60% attack, +25% bleed potency and 20% ability accuracy reduction
70 hero charges:+70% attack, +25% bleed potency and 25% ability accuracy reduction
80 hero charges:+80% attack, +25% bleed potency and 30% ability accuracy reduction
90 hero charges:+90% attack, +25% bleed potency and 35% ability accuracy reduction
100 hero charges:+100% attack, +25% bleed potency and 40% ability accuracy reduction

Animations:
Basic attacks-
1st medium- Captain America jumps towards the opponent head first, using his shield to knock them backwards while protecting his head.
2nd medium- Captain America dropkicks his opponent.
1st light- Captain America thrusts his opponent in the stomach.
2nd light- Captain America swings for his opponents face.
3rd light- Captain America knees his opponent with a jump to the jaw
4th light- Captain America uses both hands to cut across his opponents body.
Heavy Attack- Captain America knocks the opponent with his shield, punches them then uppercuts them with his shield.

Special Attacks:
SP1-The old SP2 is now SP1 and deals less damage.This no longer gives bleed but stuns the opponent for 3 seconds and puts a fatigue debuff on the opponent.
SP2- Captain America uses the Ground to ricochet his shield into the opponent catches it mid air, and pummels them with his shield.
This gives bleed doing 3/4 of Captain Americas attack and stunning the opponent for 3 seconds. Hits from this special have 10% chance to be critical, increasing with every 10 Hero Charges.
SP3-Captain America throws his shield at the opponent 4 times in quick succession, then one last time gives one powerful throw to the opponent. This gives stun for 4 seconds and each hit has a 20% chance to give critical bleed for 4 seconds.

Synergies:
Got Heart- Spider-Man Stark enhanced, Captain America WWII, Spider- Gwen, Spider-Man( Miles Morales)
Stark- Increases poise stack limit to 15
Gwen-All hits are critical while the opponent is slowed
Miles-/Ill put this in after making a rework for him/
Avengers Assemble- CAWWII, Iron Man(classic), Hulk(classic), Black Widow(classic), Thor(classic), Hawkeye.
Captain America- Heavy attacks have a 25% chance to inflict slow for each avenger on the team(Inc himself).
Hulk-Furies gain+10% potency for each avenger on the team. (Inc himself)
Black Widow-Ability accuracy is increased by 10% for each avenger on the team. (Inc herself)
The others i will do when i have reworked them.
Legacy-CAWWII, Falcon, Winters soldier.
Captain America- Gain up to 130 Hero Charges
Falcon- Locked on cooldown is decreased to 4 seconds.
Winter Soldier-/Ill do after a rework/

Thanks for reading, who should i do next?
Anything that needs to be changed?

Comments

• Loki_Poki1280Loki_Poki1280 Posts: 457 ★★★
    This is good, But aside from his, (I guess you could say "Persistent Charge" Ability) not much else. The damage would be alright overal, good I guess for taking down Bosses, since it takes time to ramp up. The +550% attack would be pretty big at a boss fight.So, he is pretty good. I mean, when I make champion buffs ideas, i don't really incorporate Utility all that well, either, but his special attacks kinda lack luster. Other than that though, this would be a buff he greatly needs, Cool ability accuracy reduction btw. Once again, good work mate.
  • JonoadeloyeJonoadeloye Posts: 66

This is good, But aside from his, (I guess you could say "Persistent Charge" Ability) not much else. The damage would be alright overal, good I guess for taking down Bosses, since it takes time to ramp up. The +550% attack would be pretty big at a boss fight.So, he is pretty good. I mean, when I make champion buffs ideas, i don't really incorporate Utility all that well, either, but his special attacks kinda lack luster. Other than that though, this would be a buff he greatly needs, Cool ability accuracy reduction btw. Once again, good work mate.

Thanks mate! How about SP2 is always critical from 40 charges on? And SP1 bleed is a critical bleed that lasts longer? And for every 25 hero charges special 3 damage is increased by 100%? From 20 Hero charges he can nulify unstoppable.
  • Loki_Poki1280Loki_Poki1280 Posts: 457 ★★★
    How about, turn down the damage a bit, but make the ramp up a bit quicker? Maybe increase, as you said, critical damage and rating, instead of the increased attack. Make the ramp up a bit quicker and yea. nothing else really needs to be added. It was already good with your original idea.

How about, turn down the damage a bit, but make the ramp up a bit quicker? Maybe increase, as you said, critical damage and rating, instead of the increased attack. Make the ramp up a bit quicker and yea. nothing else really needs to be added. It was already good with your original idea.

Ah i see. I want to make the ramp up as fitting as possible, i dont know how i could change it without messing other things up. Maybe the SP1 critical bleed isnt needed. Now that i think about it the specials look better this way
  • PtkVascoPtkVasco Posts: 161

Captain America

Science

Captain America has a 100% chance to resist unblockable attacks and takes max 300 damage from any opponent when blocking.(Max sig).

100 men: As Captain America takes down an opponent, he gains +10 Hero charges. If he defeats a villain or mystic champion he gains +20 instead. Max per fight is 20.
    40 hero charges:+40% attack, +20% bleed potency and 10% ability accuracy reduction
    50 hero charges:+50% attack, +25% bleed potency and 15% ability accuracy reduction
    60 hero charges:+60% attack, +25% bleed potency and 20% ability accuracy reduction
    70 hero charges:+70% attack, +25% bleed potency and 25% ability accuracy reduction
    80 hero charges:+80% attack, +25% bleed potency and 30% ability accuracy reduction
    90 hero charges:+90% attack, +25% bleed potency and 35% ability accuracy reduction
    100 hero charges:+100% attack, +25% bleed potency and 40% ability accuracy reduction

Animations:
    Basic attacks-
    1st medium- Captain America jumps towards the opponent head first, using his shield to knock them backwards while protecting his head.
    Heavy Attack- Captain America knocks the opponent with his shield, punches them then uppercuts them with his shield.

Special Attacks:
    SP1-The old SP2 is now SP1 and deals less damage.This no longer gives bleed but stuns the opponent for 3 seconds and puts a fatigue debuff on the opponent.
    SP2- Captain America uses the Ground to ricochet his shield into the opponent catches it mid air, and pummels them with his shield.
    This gives bleed doing 3/4 of Captain Americas attack and stunning the opponent for 3 seconds. Hits from this special have 10% chance to be critical, increasing with every 10 Hero Charges.
    SP3-Captain America throws his shield at the opponent 4 times in quick succession, then one last time gives one powerful throw to the opponent. This gives stun for 4 seconds and each hit has a 20% chance to give critical bleed for 4 seconds.

Synergies:
    Got Heart- Spider-Man Stark enhanced, Captain America WWII, Spider- Gwen, Spider-Man( Miles Morales)
    Avengers Assemble- CAWWII, Iron Man(classic), Hulk(classic), Black Widow(classic), Thor(classic), Hawkeye.
    Captain America- Heavy attacks have a 25% chance to inflict slow for each avenger on the team(Inc himself).
    Black Widow-Ability accuracy is increased by 10% for each avenger on the team. (Inc herself)

Please Classic Captain America
  • Shock29Shock29 Posts: 541 ★★★
    Heavy attack is too long. Needs to be a short description otherwise it’s basically another special attack.
    Shock29 said:

Heavy attack is too long. Needs to be a short description otherwise it’s basically another special attack.

its supposed to happen quicker than an sp. like hype

Captain America

Science

Animations:
    Basic attacks-

Special Attacks:

Synergies:

Miles Synergy:+50% shock potency
    PtkVasco said:

Captain America

Science

Animations:
    Basic attacks-

Special Attacks:

Synergies:

Please Classic Captain America
    Sorry, didnt see this. Ill do him as well after WS, Og spidey, sup im, Og im, hawkeye and thor. What kind of ablities would you like to see
  • Jtao_7810Jtao_7810 Posts: 76

Captain America

Science

Animations:
    Basic attacks-

Special Attacks:

Synergies:

How about for synergies cap gets additional hero charges from the beginning of the quest. That could be for ‘got heart’ which you forgot to add.
    edited June 2021
    Synergies update:

Avengers Assemble: Thor, Iron Man.
    Thor- +10% physical resistance for each avenger on the team. (Inc himself)
    Iron Man- Armour ups and fury gain +5% potency for each avenger on the team. (Inc himself)
    Jtao_7810 said:

Captain America

Science

Animations:
    Basic attacks-

Special Attacks:

Synergies:

How about for synergies cap gets additional hero charges from the beginning of the quest. That could be for ‘got heart’ which you forgot to add.
    Thats a good idea. But im going to have to edit this as some people said this is not enough. Ill make sure to include this though