**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Emma Frost Or X23?

Maxwell24Maxwell24 Posts: 412 ★★★
edited April 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Got a tier 5 mutant catalyst to rank 3 my second 6 star and I got 2 options Emma Frost and X23 who should I do? I know Emma has decent utility and damage and X23 has great bleed damage and insane regen
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Emma is better

Immunities, Big Special Damage

But I would never rank 3 any of these options tbh
  • jgrazjgraz Posts: 82
    I wouldn't say one is better then the other. they both have their place. neither is a top tier mutant IMO, but both are darn close.
    That said, I absolutely love X23. Always have. She also gains Cruelty against bleed immune to give a boost to her damage as well. And right now she completely destroys Mutant Cav EQ all by herself(minus Mephisto of course).

If those are your only 2 Mutants, really can't go wrong with either. Do you have any others?
  • Maxwell24Maxwell24 Posts: 412 ★★★
    jgraz said:

I wouldn't say one is better then the other. they both have their place. neither is a top tier mutant IMO, but both are darn close.
    That said, I absolutely love X23. Always have. She also gains Cruelty against bleed immune to give a boost to her damage as well. And right now she completely destroys Mutant Cav EQ all by herself(minus Mephisto of course).

If those are your only 2 Mutants, really can't go wrong with either. Do you have any others?

I have sunspot at rank 2 but I want to see if anyone likes Emma or x23
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Definitely Emma. She's amazing.
  • Seanl85Seanl85 Posts: 34
    edited April 2021
    Emma by a long way. Much more useful in end game content. X23 is ok but given the plethora of amazing mutants i wouldnt be r3 her at all. I would have r3 my emma if i didnt have red mags
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Maxwell24 said:

jgraz said:

I have sunspot at rank 2 but I want to see if anyone likes Emma or x23
    Honestly I'd R3 Emma over Sunspot any day unless you want the prestige. Emma doesn't have as much damage but so much more utility.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Emma but X-23's survivability and access to quick damage is pretty good too.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021
    Absolutely Emma. Took mine to R3 after picking her from my abyss nexus. 0 regrets, she’s incredibly useful, packed with utility, and really good damage

I love X-23 but she doesn’t hold a candle to Emma
  • Luke9523Luke9523 Posts: 906 ★★★
    I can see it's going to be an unpopular opinion, but X-23 for me. I am well aware she's not a top tier mutant, but I have her as a R4 5* (debated taking her to R5, but I just had so many better mutant options that I couldn't justify it) and she's just so much fun to play with.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I would not rank 3 either. Mutant is the most stacked class in the game right now and that mutant t5cc is too precious to use on either of them.
  • gforcefangforcefan Posts: 381 ★★★
    Emma all the way. For extra fun, team her up with Prof X. - jaw dropping specials.
  • Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
    , emma is miles better than x23. Although that mutant t5cc could be put to better use. Also, how come you already have a t5cc with only two 6 stars. Or did you mean you have two mutant 6 stars?
  • Maxwell24Maxwell24 Posts: 412 ★★★

, emma is miles better than x23. Although that mutant t5cc could be put to better use. Also, how come you already have a t5cc with only two 6 stars. Or did you mean you have two mutant 6 stars?

I got a couple mutant champs Cyclops sig 40, Gambit which I already have a 5/65, and Beast I actually like him a bit and then Emma, x23 and sunspot