**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who is the best spider verse hero in 2021 mcoc meta?

Nalak8Nalak8 Posts: 387 ★★★
edited April 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I just got cavalier. I have all these as 5*. I’m debating who to rank up and will be most useful for future questing and story contents. I haven’t done any Variants or explored Act 5 yet.

Who is the best spider verse hero in 2021 mcoc meta? 87 votes

Spider-Man (Stark Enhanced)
24%
Haji_SaabBpn88855UnsilentTheAngryOne_Sham_PulyamanLuke9523TRONG94Ewell65SSS69LainuaItsClobberinTimeILLUSION8BerjibsHagureMeijinTheBair123ScrubhanStebo_79Yodabolt21BlackTuranKiller354 21 votes
Spider-Ham
18%
VceeMcFinRockyshockyNo_oneukMiStaLovaFuskieddomUmbertoDelRioThoye3Bawa69RenaxqqBollandDrauglinThe_Sentry06RDMNSalve_maker05 16 votes
Spider-Man (Stealth Suit)
54%
LeNoirFaineantBitterSteelErza_ScarletKennadoRasiloverReddawg55Ackbar67Raichu626zeezee57FreedomCrusadeRockypantherxSidDDragonKill_GreyEtjamaMaratoxKillswitch01NimorPricelessEdeuinkMasterpuff 47 votes
Spider Gwen
3%
-sixate-TheTalentsIcy000 3 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
    Damage wise? Stealthy for sure.

Utility wise? Toss up between Spider ham and Starky, depending on what utility you're after/what are you trying to counter.

Gwen is also good in some scenarios, bit the other three are slightly better imho. Not bad but in comparison you're better off with the others.
  • Options
    AdvAdv Posts: 195
    I would say venom. Useful in plenty of three variants
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Adv said:

I would say venom. Useful in plenty of three variants

Last i checked, Venom isnt classed as a hero.
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021

Damage wise? Stealthy for sure.

Utility wise? Toss up between Spider ham and Starky, depending on what utility you're after/what are you trying to counter.

Gwen is also good in some scenarios, bit the other three are slightly better imho. Not bad but in comparison you're better off with the others.

Voted for the wrong one, meant to select Gwen

I’d say ham might have higher damage than stealthy. Stealth’s damage is nice sure but it’s nothing insane. He’s got good utility but requires landing that last light hit and it runs out. Honestly I think I’d rather have Gwen’s reliable heavy attack slow, never runs out, nice heavy reach to apply it.

Plus Gwen has enervate and evading specials. Stealth is kind of just aimed at slow.
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021
    Spider-Ham
    Spider-Gwen probably. I mean she does what Stealthy does plus a bit more but with lower (still very nice) damage.

Edit: Misclicked.
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,029 ★★★★★
    Wildcard factor to consider: Stark Spidey is the only one who does not currently exist as a 6*, which means if you do rank him you won’t have that fear of just pulling him at the higher rarity right after ranking him as a 5*. He’s still probably not the best choice, but I have a soft spot for him.

As for utility, spider-Gwen has the most wide reaching, spider-ham has the most unique. I know there is at least one lane in later Act 6 which requires power sting, and degen immunity is very rare. Both are worth ranking. I think Spider-Gwen’s slow is more reliable than Stealthy’s and that she’s just more fun to play. My stealth Spidey collects dust in my roster.
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I love my 6* r2 stealthy. He’s got good utility and crazy damage.
  • Options
    No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    Spider-Ham
    Piggy
  • Options
    Demonic_embraceDemonic_embrace Posts: 154 ★★
    Stealthy has more damage, and can counter miss and evade, he's the best out of the ones listed in my opinion