**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Aw defenders

KingSamDaManKingSamDaMan Posts: 88
edited April 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I really can’t find a tier list of good defenders so do you guys have some good ones?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★
    edited April 2021
    IMO AW defenders depends more on the tier of War. At lowest tier, Even BPCW can alone get you 10-15 kills on boss, however at highest tier, even korg wont get you kills.
  • Options
    Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★
    About a tier list, i dont really think i have ever seen a defender tier list.
  • Options
    KingSamDaManKingSamDaMan Posts: 88
    Ok good to know
  • Options
    Luke9523Luke9523 Posts: 907 ★★★
    edited April 2021
    100% agree with @Furious_Fighter1 , it depends at what tier of war you are in.
    However, I have seen defence/offence recommendation graphics before (see below). This is all subjective and is just opinion though.
    What works one week, might not work the next time. It all depends what counters the opposite alliance bring.

• Options
    Luke9523Luke9523 Posts: 907 ★★★
    And that graphic is also out of date at this point.
  • Options
    EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
    Luke9523 said:

100% agree with @Furious_Fighter1 , it depends at what tier of war you are in.
    However, I have seen defence/offence recommendation graphics before (see below). This is all subjective and is just opinion though.
    What works one week, might not work the next time. It all depends what counters the opposite alliance bring.

Dragon Man needs to be on that graphic. Perhaps insane tier... maybe even boss tier.

Terrax and Mole Man after their buffs needs to be moved up, at least to God tier.

A duped Champion on a Thing & Luke Cage Synergy team can be a pretty unpleasant boss too.

Punisher 2099 and Mangog should be on annoying tier, just because of their difficult to dex specials.

Omega Red, Apocalypse and Stryfe can also be pretty annoying too on defense, problem is that they are so good for general questing ( even AQ/ AW attack) that no one in their right mind would waste them by placing on defence. Unless you have them maxxed in both 6* and 5* rarity that is...
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

IMO AW defenders depends more on the tier of War. At lowest tier, Even BPCW can alone get you 10-15 kills on boss, however at highest tier, even korg wont get you kills.

Bpcw is scary ok!!!!!