**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

SQ 6* shards - How random the RNG actually is?

I believe it there may be limitations on the paths you would see better rewards like 6* shards and wanted your inputs on what you have got when starting a side quest. This is specifically for 6* shards seen on different paths in one single quest

SQ 6* shards - How random the RNG actually is? 32 votes

Seen on 1 paths
34%
winterthurMSRDLDJAsummonarKirat2003yuwRaichu626AATTAomine_Daiki10Shenkking_ov_scrubsSpinnaker 11 votes
Seen on 2 paths
40%
HilldarTexas_11Thoye3OmedennHagureMeijinThe_Sentry06Lbravo184NuclearOrkRaviDaviFlyGalaxyBombScarcity27Salve_maker05LBN1 13 votes
Seen on 3 paths
18%
ForwardAjisdopeLuke9523Bawa69odishika123Crcrcrc 6 votes
Seen on 4 paths
0%
Seen on 5 paths
0%
Seen on 6 paths
3%
CosmicGuardian 1 vote
Seen on all 7 paths
3%
Yodabolt21 1 vote

Comments

• Options
    JAsummonarJAsummonar Posts: 171
    Seen on 1 paths
    @Crcrcrc 3 paths, that’s lucky.. i got those only once that too on 1 path.. smh
  • Options
    Seen on 1 paths
    @Darksniper240 right.. couldn’t change after seeing your comment..
  • Options
    Seen on 1 paths
    @Zan0 how bad/good this random can be.. just wanted to get a gist with the help from the community
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Seen on 2 paths
    4/6 times I have seen 6 star shards with twice of those being on two paths.
  • Options
    CosmicGuardianCosmicGuardian Posts: 408 ★★★
    edited April 2021
    Seen on 6 paths
    I just realized I made a mistake with my vote, I thought it meant how many times in general. Between 6 runs so far I’ve been lucky enough to get 6* shards 6 times. There was one run where I got them on 3 paths, then all the rest came from separate runs.
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    Seen on 3 paths

Between 6 runs so far I’ve been lucky enough to get 6* shards 6 times. I think there was one run where I got them on 3 paths, then all the rest came from separate runs.

The poll is about the most you've seen at once
  • Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    Seen on all 7 paths
    But usually only 1 spot... I got 2 one time. I am mostly getting 50% of t2a frags.
  • Options
    Seen on 1 paths
    @CosmicGuardian you seem to have a misunderstanding.. we are trying to figure out how many were seen in one go.. that is one key use or one run of SQ
  • Options
    CosmicGuardianCosmicGuardian Posts: 408 ★★★
    Seen on 6 paths

@CosmicGuardian you seem to have a misunderstanding.. we are trying to figure out how many were seen in one go.. that is one key use or one run of SQ

Yeah I just realized that, sorry about that. The most stacks I’ve seen in one run is 3 so far.
  • Options
    Seen on 1 paths
    And @Zan0 that is 9% chance on each path I believe
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    Seen on 3 paths
    @Yodabolt21 it's most at once, not total
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    I haven't gotten any...