**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How should I prepare for my LOL run and what team?

I'm planning on doing a LOL run soon, IDK what champs to use and how many potions I should farm. Here is my roster.

Comments

• Options
    Ghost12Ghost12 Posts: 604 ★★★
    Easy solution Ægon but Guilotine 2099 works, though I think you're gonna want the evade nick fury synergy
  • Options
    rvcubing said:

I'm planning on doing a LOL run soon, IDK what champs to use and how many potions I should farm. Here is my roster.

What path you taking first?
  • Options
    rvcubingrvcubing Posts: 140
    I have no idea what path, im thinking of taking the easiest path. And I'm also thinking g99 is best option, unless I can get clossy awakened
  • Options
    herm said:

U should legit just skip it. Only worth it if u can do it cheaply and u don't have aegon

would g99 be a good stand in?
  • Options
    how should i counter limber?
  • Options
    hermherm Posts: 415 ★★
    rvcubing said:

herm said:

U should legit just skip it. Only worth it if u can do it cheaply and u don't have aegon

I mean she'd work but idk why u want to do labyrinth. The rewards just aren't worth the effort unless you're practically dying of a t2a shortage
  • Options
    herm said:

rvcubing said:

herm said:

I mean she'd work but idk why u want to do labyrinth. The rewards just aren't worth the effort unless you're practically dying of a t2a shortage
    I want the Sig stones and the t2a and shards, hunting for ghost currently. Im working on 7.1 exploration, only about 15 paths left
  • Options
    hermherm Posts: 415 ★★
    rvcubing said:

herm said:

rvcubing said:

herm said:

I want the Sig stones and the t2a and shards, hunting for ghost currently. Im working on 7.1 exploration, only about 15 paths left
    do 7.1 first. worry about labyrinth after u finish 7.1 and do v7
  • Options
    rvcubing said:

I have no idea what path, im thinking of taking the easiest path. And I'm also thinking g99 is best option, unless I can get clossy awakened

Yeah easy path you shouldn't have to need to many potions
  • Options
    JoseOkJoseOk Posts: 278 ★★
    If you have a one or two white magnetos you could bring those to counter limber.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,685 ★★★★★
    My son ran itemless to magik a few times with a r4 G2099, who promptly wrecked his team

You have torch, he didnt.
  • Options
    The AI is very compliant, you can dash in and tap the block, dash back while they run at you, do this until they go back to block, tap some more. When they launch SP1, thats your combo opening.

Rinse and repeat.
  • Options
    Just dont do what I did and run into an unstoppable opponent too early.