Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Which countries has the most MCOCers ?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    @Zaynou can I make this a poll?
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★

Xva23 said:

I feel its a split between Canada and India, with USA a bit behind, atleast thats the ratio of people I've seen in the community

How. I've not seen too much people from India. And idk about Canada.
    Most people on Global are indians.
  • Options

Xva23 said:

I feel its a split between Canada and India, with USA a bit behind, atleast thats the ratio of people I've seen in the community

How. I've not seen too much people from India. And idk about Canada.
    Most people on Global are indians.
    Like on forums of on global chat?
  • Options
    Geralt_123Geralt_123 Posts: 595 ★★★
    Kabam can only give the actual data if they would like
    We can just guess!
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

In terms of pure numbers probably China or India since their population is so high, maybe America, if you go by the % of people who play Mcoc that opens it up a bit more

this
  • Options
    GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 901 ★★★
    Well....as the population in China is so large, even a very small portion of mobile game players, the actually amount of people can still be incredibly big....I don’t think you can find another countries can have comparable amount of players if you put China in the order list, as long as this game is not banned in China.
  • Options
    The poll still doesn't work.
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,826 ★★★★★

Well....as the population in China is so large, even a very small portion of mobile game players, the actually amount of people can still be incredibly big....I don’t think you can find another countries can have comparable amount of players if you put China in the order list, as long as this game is not banned in China.

no, it's not banned in China. They had a special Chinese version that later got folded into the ROTW version.
  • Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,388 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021
    India i would say , I am from India and i can confirm 15 out of 20 people i know in my neighborhood plays MCOC a lot . And our population is 1.3 Billion so on a larger scale it's either India or China.
  • Options
    Rohit_316 said:

India i would say , I am from India and i can confirm 15 out of 20 people i know in my neighborhood plays MCOC a lot . And our population is 1.3 Billion so on a larger scale it's either India or China.

That's not how it works.
  • Options
    AATTAATT Posts: 525 ★★★
    BuffBeast said:

Chilean living in Canada, is that one point for both?

Chilean living in Chile. 1 - 1 = 0 points 😞
  • Options
    AATTAATT Posts: 525 ★★★
    There're a lot of Indians playing the game. In my ally there are like 7-8, and we've had up to 10 at the same time
  • Options
    _I__I_ Posts: 306
    I bet the country which is more jobless has highest no. Of players playing due to unemployment.