**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I might be too lucky

BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
Finished the season in Plat 3, I have two of my accounts in the same alliance so I could open 6* on both accounts.

Opening my main account, managed to dupe my already rank 3 6* ghost rider

I was over the moon, been trying to dupe him from the feature for about 11 crystals. Already extremely happy, I switched over to my mini account, getting retired temporarily since the season is over. Went to open my 6* Crystal and after getting trolled over on the iron patriot, the reel jumped to the next champion...

Unbelievable. It’s like the game is begging me not to retire my Mini account..

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    WHAT ON EARTH MATE
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Congrats!
    Your luck on the mini is insane in terms of 6 stars.
  • Options
    MaqsoodMaqsood Posts: 65

Maqsood said:

He sucks. Overrated in my opinion.

NO.
    Lol. of course I am just joking but tbh I hardly see anyone use him in high tier AW or AQ map7. He maybe good for some story content or Variant but who needs a rank 3 CGR for those ?
  • Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    Maqsood said:

Lol. of course I am just joking but tbh I hardly see anyone use him in high tier AW or AQ map7. He maybe good for some story content or Variant but who needs a rank 3 CGR for those ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VymcoLgOg34
  • Options
    Maqsood said:

Maqsood said:

NO.
    https://youtu.be/suXWYvILY-8

I use him in High tier Aw every time there’s a killmonger. He doesn’t usually fit on my team as I take path 4, and usually need to bring quake, warlock, Nick etc and falcon or Guilly for the boss.

If I took a path where he fit I’d bring him loads
  • Options

Congrats!

It’s honestly amazing, this is updated from yesterday- since then I have pulled CGR and I’ve also used a skill gem to awaken DDNF, I think he’s so much fun to play.
  • Options
    edited April 2021

Congrats!

It’s honestly amazing, this is updated from yesterday- since then I have pulled CGR and I’ve also used a skill gem to awaken DDNF, I think he’s so much fun to play.
    DDHK*
    DDHKNFMM
  • Options
    Steel_Ball_RunSteel_Ball_Run Posts: 534 ★★★

Congrats!

DDHK*
    DDHKNFMM
    Daredevil Hell’s Kitchen Netflix... Miles Morales ?
  • Options

Congrats!

DDHK*
    DDHKNFMM
    Daredevil Hell’s Kitchen Netflix... Miles Morales ?
    Matt Murdoch..
  • Options
    RakeYoungRakeYoung Posts: 472 ★★★
    Maqsood said:

Maqsood said:

NO.
    @Maqsood i'm with you on this one, people love to drool over CGR, he's got some great damage potential but severely neutered by Masochism, buffet, debuff immune, spite, shrug off champs, MAGNETO and a whole host of other fairly common nodes in end game content.

i absolutely agree he has massive damage output, but its not realistic or feasible to have CGR as the main path clearer since there is usually a need for different utility.

the only champs that dont care about most nodes or champ abilities is Quake and Ghost.
  • Options
    RakeYoung said:

Maqsood said:

Maqsood said:

NO.
    @Maqsood i'm with you on this one, people love to drool over CGR, he's got some great damage potential but severely neutered by Masochism, buffet, debuff immune, spite, shrug off champs, MAGNETO and a whole host of other fairly common nodes in end game content.

i absolutely agree he has massive damage output, but its not realistic or feasible to have CGR as the main path clearer since there is usually a need for different utility.

the only champs that dont care about most nodes or champ abilities is Quake and Ghost.
    Don’t use him for masochism, buffet, debuff immune then? Every champion has limitations

He can be used for spite though, he has a really nice power lock.