**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Compensation

Hmm why did kabam give out 2.5k 5* shards as a compensation? Because if you would have bought the overpriced offers you would get one full 5* crystal. Yeah call it compensation, but it rather shows how you don't care about the customers and just keep sucking the money and will out. In what way does 2.5k 5* shards compensate for the **** we were going thru? I can't buy or get revives or potions with some shards.

Comments

• Options
    I am sorry, but what I need is a game that runs smooth, always relied on units from battle chips and got enough potions from running heroic/master mode. I would like to have some rank down tickets post change in aw format and the whole diversity thing. I don't want free potions just bring back gold realm and potions quest. I want to dupe 5* SL so thanks for the 2.5k 5* shards send me more if u don't mind.
  • Options
    Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    I want my units back.
  • Options
    SpielernameSpielername Posts: 132
    Getting units is not the problem. The problem is having to spend units on potions and revives because the game isn't running like it should. Well i have enough of the questing potions i'm talking about alliance potions and i don't know of a way where you can farm those. I'm already spending most of my glory on the lvl 3&4 potions, so i just feel screwed over if i have to use them because the game doesn't run smooth. I don't think rankdown tickets should be around again or if they give out, then only 2-3. Last time they were around it was a to big of a game changer since it messed up the entire alliance placements.