**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

IceMan coldsnap

I have a 4 star iceman and I use him for basically every quest, but for some reason his coldsnap won’t activate when using any special attack. Is this a bug or is it normal

Comments

• Options
    Sky_kittySky_kitty Posts: 245
    My iceman works good
  • Options
    RaaRaa Posts: 309 ★★
    Don't have a problem with his coldsnap, its the ice armour that appears broken
  • Options
    Is he duped? His cold snap should start right away if he is, and his sp1 should also put cold snap on them
  • Options
    furymachine84furymachine84 Posts: 80
    I've been having issue off & on as well. More than that, it's almost like the Critical Hit Rating for all of my Champs is just gone! And so Iceman is barely activating frostbite charges.
  • Options
    rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,051 ★★★
    I've not had that...Im using him in AQ
  • Options
    ReinaReina Posts: 275
    He is not duped but his specials should activate coldsnap so idk
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    He activates on his special 1 and special 3 only. It doesn't acrivate when your offensive ability accuracy is reduced
  • Options
    RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    As what eXtripa said, only special 1 and 3 will inflict coldsnap and coldsnap has a chance of not triggering if your offensive ability accuracy or just ability accuracy is reduced. Special 2 solely deals damage, and deals extra damage at the cost of shattering your ice armour if it's active.

Also, if you are fighting Mephisto by any chance, coldsnap will not be inflicted on him as he is immune. The same goes with enemies on immunity nodes.
  • Options
    ReinaReina Posts: 275
    Oh ok thanks for the help!