**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Road Map “Coming Soon”

HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
In a thread Kabam Miike said that there would be a roadmap coming soon. That was almost a month ago. I am just wondering if “soon” still means “soon” or if we should expect to wait a couple more months

Also how commonly do they release roadmaps?

Comments

• Options
    Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    Well soon is a relative term. If I say I will eat dinner soon, it would mean within the hour. If I said I'm planning a hangout with my friends soon, it could mean within the week. If I said I was going on holiday soon, that's in a few weeks. If I said I was graduating soon, that could be half a year.

So yeah, "soon" could be anywhere within the year, of we're lucky
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Roadmaps only exist to foster goodwill and make people more willing to spend. When they do something (even later than promised), they pat themselves on the back. When they fail or refuse to do something, they never speak of it again. Remember, they promised attack value reductions for all path and boss fights in 6.1 and 6.2, then after 3 months of waiting, they just said “lol sike,” then they actually made crossbones harder for a few top tier counters (two different times) and reduced no attack values.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    TyEdge said:

Roadmaps only exist to foster goodwill and make people more willing to spend. When they do something (even later than promised), they pat themselves on the back. When they fail or refuse to do something, they never speak of it again. Remember, they promised attack value reductions for all path and boss fights in 6.1 and 6.2, then after 3 months of waiting, they just said “lol sike,” then they actually made crossbones harder for a few top tier counters (two different times) and reduced no attack values.

Blasphemy

(They did reduce attack values in 6.3-6.4)
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    TyEdge said:

They also massively nerfed 6.3 and 6.4, mega-nerfed 6.2 Champion and some other bosses. They probably just missed the mark on some nerfs(cough* Mordo boss* cough) but they still did it.