**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Wish me luck

ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★

After a long grind in arena again

Comments

• Options
    RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,597 ★★★★
    Good luck!
  • Options

Please please please tell me you didn't use any revives at him so far

Didnt yet, but grinding arena for revives
  • Options
    DefenestratedDefenestrated Posts: 304 ★★★
    Yeah, you are probably best to start over. If this is your first time fighting GM it might take you upwards of 2k units of revives to beat him. I would suggest restarting the path and practicing fighting GM until you get him down to 60% health before you start using revives. Not to mention, you don’t have a reverse control immune champion in your team, so you are going to have problems with the third phase.
  • Options
    MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    I ran a few practice runs on him before I went all in. I would definitely recommend backing out and having a few practice runs, you'll get more familiar with his sp1 and the challenges.

Good luck!
  • Options

Yeah, you are probably best to start over. If this is your first time fighting GM it might take you upwards of 2k units of revives to beat him. I would suggest restarting the path and practicing fighting GM until you get him down to 60% health before you start using revives. Not to mention, you don’t have a reverse control immune champion in your team, so you are going to have problems with the third phase.

2k units?
  • Options
    Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    I feel so bad for you. 1 unit at the start.
  • Options

I feel so bad for you. 1 unit at the start.

Nah dont. Im doing just fine. I had expected to do arena going in
  • Options
    BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★
    You got it G. Give the GM a backhand slap for me 😂
  • Options
    SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    GL man! I just did it today and it was super fun. It looks like you have it all under control rn!
  • Options
    JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021
    Good luck! Unfortunately, I can't really give you any advice. I'm still stuck on 6.2.5 Mordo 😟.
  • Options
    Spider_RicoSpider_Rico Posts: 19
    Go get him! I'm grinding arena now before I take a final run at him. Best of luck!
  • Options
    _Sham_ said:

After a long grind in arena again

All your team is dead and you haven't put a dent? I advise you restart and come back with more units /revives
    Scroll down a bit more
  • Options

GL man! I just did it today and it was super fun. It looks like you have it all under control rn!

Very fun! I really enjoy this fight
  • Options
    Keep in mind i started this now while AQ week got canceled and season is over
  • Options

• Options