**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

DDHK's Sig Ability Problem

I don't know, but his damage reduction with passive degeneration is literally non-existent while with 16+ combo. I can't tell if the 0.20 seconds is just isn't enough time to even negate passive degen or if it's just completely bugged, broken, and doesn't work at all. Hopefully if it's the 0.20 second uptime, maybe Kabam could increase just the reduction of passive degen by an extra 0.30 seconds making it a good 0.5 seconds or whatever uptime Namor has for his sig ability in preventing damage. I tested this against:
No Retreat!
Flare
Mojo's Degeneration
Can't remember, but I might've tested against Icarus too.

Comments

• Options
    Danyal_39Danyal_39 Posts: 151

I don't know, but his damage reduction with passive degeneration is literally non-existent while with 16+ combo. I can't tell if the 0.20 seconds is just isn't enough time to even negate passive degen or if it's just completely bugged, broken, and doesn't work at all. Hopefully if it's the 0.20 second uptime, maybe Kabam could increase just the reduction of passive degen by an extra 0.30 seconds making it a good 0.5 seconds or whatever uptime Namor has for his sig ability in preventing damage. I tested this against:
    No Retreat!
    Flare
    Mojo's Degeneration

Actually DDHK's sig ability's damage reduction is like Omega or Gambit's damage reduction of mediums. As they negates the damage back from champions like korg, electro or any other champions, his sig ability allows him to negate this damage in same way. This will also work on your above mentioned nodes and thingys but it's not viable in endgame content as it's damage reduction window is very small and you need to play very aggressively allowing you to make mistakes more often.
  • Options
    TheDaywalkerTheDaywalker Posts: 143
    Danyal_39 said:

No Retreat!
    Flare
    Mojo's Degeneration

Actually DDHK's sig ability's damage reduction is like Omega or Gambit's damage reduction of mediums. As they negates the damage back from champions like korg, electro or any other champions, his sig ability allows him to negate this damage in same way. This will also work on your above mentioned nodes and thingys but it's not viable in endgame content as it's damage reduction window is very small and you need to play very aggressively allowing you to make mistakes more often.
    I know. So basically you're saying the 0.20 second uptime is useless for countering all passive degen?
  • Options
    Danyal_39Danyal_39 Posts: 151

Danyal_39 said:

No Retreat!
    Flare
    Mojo's Degeneration

I know. So basically you're saying the 0.20 second uptime is useless for countering all passive degen?
    Well, kinda. Actually, his sig ability is not built for such scenarios rather it's function is to perform in such ways which are described above.