This is not allowing me to continue arena

Comments

• TEXMEX83TEXMEX83 Member Posts: 2
    edited April 2021
    Im having the same problem.
  • TrakazTrakaz Member Posts: 15
    trying to get the featured champ and this happens
  • Kabam BooKabam Boo Member Posts: 840 ★★★★★
    Hi folks, is this in a specific arena? If so, please let us know which one.
    Thanks!
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Member Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Kabam Boo said:

Thanks!

this specific screenshot that OP posted is from the 5* featured
    edited April 2021
    Kabam Boo said:

Thanks!

this is only happening from the 5 star featured arena. I have tried all other arenas and this does not happen.
    i had to end the streak from the icon on the arena tab and lose streak, but got it to work now, thought it was showing me a different set of champs in arena
  • 00Incredible_Hulk0000Incredible_Hulk00 Member Posts: 34
    edited April 2021
    A same error started to show when I was playing 4* basic arena ( punisher 2099 ) today . When I defeated all the champs in my opponents team and was in the page where it shows ur multiplied score , my connection started to lag and eventually the game stopped. Then when I tried to play the same arena again it showed me the error that * I don't have required champs for that arena * and stucked there for a long time and didn't refreshed. When I loaded my game twice again the error disappeared and I can request help for the champions I used earlier and can select team for battle.
    Hope it helps.😅
    *Sadly could not capture the screenshot as I was frustrated at that time and eventually it loaded as I mentioned above*
  • Cadeus74Cadeus74 Member Posts: 4
    When asking for help after completing a round in arena the game freezes. Have to close games and restart. Happens consistently