**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who to rank (1st priority)

Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
edited April 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Had a bit of RNG luck this week (eventually) and got Quake from the 5* duel crystal. Took about 30 tries.
Then to make decisions harder, I pulled my 2nd Aegon and unleashed his monster potential.

As with most of us, rank up materials don’t come easy, so at the minute I only have the gear to fully rank 1 of them. Without a doubt they will both in the future be taken to R5, but I’m curious to know who people would rank up 1st, and maybe see if the reasons can influence my final decision.

I currently have 10 fully ranked 5*s but none of them have any synergy connections to either of these two, which doesn’t help.

Let me know who would be your first...

Who to rank (1st priority) 13 votes

Quake (unawakened)
76%
winterthurUnsilentAssumedNameMysterioLuke9523EtjamaLpooScrubhanThe_beast123RaviDavi 10 votes
Aegon (Awakened)
23%
JuggerNotParam1988Gr8TonyStark 3 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    edited April 2021
    Quake (unawakened)
    Quake, not just because she can do a lot of stuff, but she's more likely to excel/aid in much of the current meta.
    Ultimately, it's about whom you like/wish to rank-up the most.
    Most of the people who play the game know that Quake is insane, yet don't prefer playing her simply because they don't enjoy playing her.
  • Options
    Gr8TonyStarkGr8TonyStark Posts: 861 ★★★
    Aegon (Awakened)
    Quake should be priority for general content but if u are planning on doing lol or aol, then aegon. Aegon also comes in clutch in 6.3 and 6.4. So is quake. Thus, def both eventually.