**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New 6* rank 2...man he's beast

Hrishikesh713Hrishikesh713 Posts: 712 ★★★
Possible candidate for rank 3???

Comments

• doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,723 ★★★
    If u have apocalypse, he's even better. Just do heavies, lol.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    He’s not beast, he’s cable
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,297 ★★★★
    edited April 2021
    I have awaken 6* cable

but I chose to rank2 6* Magneto OG (red = undupe)

, even if I have Magneto (HoX = sig55)

, maybe I should have rank up 5* Magneto OG (red = sig200)

to rank5 instead and rank2 Magneto (HoX).. Cable is good but wish his regen prop up more to increase his survivability..
    Btw, I have Apox and Prof-X

• Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,173 ★★★★★
    I’m about to rank 2 mine. I use Apocalypse often. Cable also makes Warlock better.
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,297 ★★★★
    Is Cable really that good? Aside from the heavy degen, is there any other use for him?
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★
    i'm kinda on the fence of ranking champs who need synergies to be "beasts". if the poop hits the fan and you can't sacrifice the spot, those resources are useless.

he's a stud for sure with Apoc but no good enough on his own to get my resources.
  • The_Blue_JaguarThe_Blue_Jaguar Posts: 249 ★★

i'm kinda on the fence of ranking champs who need synergies to be "beasts". if the poop hits the fan and you can't sacrifice the spot, those resources are useless.

he's a stud for sure with Apoc but no good enough on his own to get my resources.

Honestly, he’s got a pretty decent kit by himself, he just utterly lacks damage. Putting him with Apoc gives him that damage and makes him really fun to play. And personally I don’t think he needs to be a horseman even, so that frees Apoc’s ability to be used on another mutant if you have one.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Yeah, he’s very solid with Apoc. I’m gonna r3 mine at some point.
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    psp742 said:

I have awaken 6* cable

but I chose to rank2 6* Magneto OG (red = undupe)

, even if I have Magneto (HoX = sig55)

, maybe I should have rank up 5* Magneto OG (red = sig200)

to rank5 instead and rank2 Magneto (HoX).. Cable is good but wish his regen prop up more to increase his survivability..
    Btw, I have Apox and Prof-X

Subtle Flex 🦾
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,346 ★★★★★
    If you have Warlock, he gives Cable a big buff to his regen; it appears to be a flat 15% increase target than a multiplier. Makes him much more sustainable.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★

Its worth it for Cable with Apoc. He is just a DOT monster and takes lanes down really quickly. Plus, he might get an update in the future.