Options

Abyss completion help

Hey, i'm looking for some abyss completion help as i'm a little confused on what team to bring in :))

the main team i was considering is: HT, prof X, longshot, colossus, stealth spidey and then taking the dawk hawk, luke cage, old man logan, havok, dormammu easy path version.

The goal would be to take down luke cage with prof X giving longshot and colossus a 50 percent special attack increase.

However, i'm not sure as to how effective prof x will end up being and am wandering if instead i should take in white mags to be able to stun mordo and the abyss collector consistently. I also have an unranked sabretooth and i saw BGrant do the easy path with him so i could consider that too.

The main thing im worried about with my main team consideration is how well they would be able to take down the abyss collector? As i feel i have the champs for every fight apart from collector(i dont have aegon or corvus).

Also i'm unsure of how many pts to run in despair for HT heal reversal and how many units to bring in(atm thinking 5000 with a nice stash for safety). Would love to know any ideas for a team to bring in, thanks :))