**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

PROFESSOR HULK & STORMBREAKER THOR

BzeeBzee Posts: 258 ★★
edited April 2021 in General Discussion
When can we expect the versions of PROFESSOR HULK & STORMBREAKER THOR in the Contest?

they were few of my fav charecters from the movie .... so i wish they drop them asap....also the present versions of both these charecters r so underwhelming I hope they make Prof hulk and Stormbreaker thor god-tier worthy .....

Comments

• Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★
    We have enough thors for now

They should buff Thor raganarok and June foster
  • Options
    Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★
    We already have too many of Iron Mans, SpiderMans, Hulks and Thors.
  • Options
    Dr_Z01dbergDr_Z01dberg Posts: 512 ★★★
    Bzee said:

When can we expect the versions of PROFESSOR HULK & STORMBREAKER THOR in the Contest?

they were few of my fav charecters from the movie .... so i wish they drop them asap....also the present versions of both these charecters r so underwhelming I hope they make Prof hulk and Stormbreaker thor god-tier worthy .....

I think the time has passed for these champs to be added, Endgame was 2 years ago now so the chances are that they will release champs from more current movie releases rather than Endgame. Could be wrong but just my feeling.
  • Options
    Andyball270Andyball270 Posts: 303 ★★★
    I really dont see how we have too many thors? Theres 2 and both of those are grossly underwhelming. Again we are getting 2 champions next month that im fairly certain 99.99% of the player base would rather have a USEABLE thor or hulk over 2 champions that not many people have heard of. And definetley the 2 champions last month that dont even exist in comics. We need a Stormbreaker Thor ASAP
  • Options
    CosmicGuardianCosmicGuardian Posts: 408 ★★★
    Personally, I think I’d much rather see new characters from the comics than new variations from a couple years ago. I mean, if they had released them just after the movies had come out, I don’t think I would’ve minded. But it’s been 2 years now so I think their time has passed. I’d rather see characters like Beta Ray Bill or Skar than getting new variations of Hulk and Thor.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Character wishlist thread
  • Options
    silentagsilentag Posts: 429 ★★★
    I agree with others saying there might have been a time for these to have been added, but at this point it’s pretty much passed I think. I’ve been enjoying getting these expanded, slightly obscure characters over just more variations of the more popular characters. There’s a chance maybe when Love and Thunder come out or when She Hulk premiers, but this be far more interested in other new champs to come from those too.
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★
    You say this like they confirmed that they would add them. There are hundreds of characters from comics and probably a hundred from the movies that they have not added but could be cool. Not to hate on your opinion, I personally would love to play both of those characters as champions in the contest, but as several have said, they have never even been teased, and I doubt they would drop them 2-3 years after their movies.