**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Which of these 2 mutants to 5*R5

Just pick a mutant Ascension Gem 4 to 5 from variant 7, i got noone of them in 6*

Which of these 2 mutants to 5*R5 50 votes

Duped Magneto sig 20
60%
buffajrTristanJBC89Newman0067JuggerNotTheAngryOneReaper2823Wine_LoverLuke9523EtjamaMaratoxVABBI2003Icy000Davepool87SpideyFunkoBlizzard28Xguard77Abhro12_3JragonMaster170Gr8TonyStark 30 votes
Duped Archangel
40%
SpicyslicerHilldarKerneas10or_StrongRockypantherxSbkruebRenaxqqCharlie21540odishika123ShenkHaunted_ghoštBlôdletterPrimerprime5RaviDaviWild_Meat84Scarcity27Nikunj_95WooptyfrickendooRyderSlatelegrind 20 votes

Comments

• Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,765 ★★★★★
    Duped Archangel
    I say Archangel only because you might pull a 6* Magento. Otherwise it's about what your roster needs atm
  • Options
    Haunted_ghoštHaunted_ghošt Posts: 75
    Duped Archangel
    I’d go archangel what magneto does his rank matters less cause against metal champions half the time your doing lots of overkill damage anyway
  • Options
    BlôdletterBlôdletter Posts: 444 ★★★
    Duped Archangel
    After that, Magneto asap, both are incredible.
  • Options
    IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    I honestly can’t decide. Depends on where you are in terms of content and roster progression. I guess archangel first just because mags at r4 is still insane
  • Options
    SergioAsecasSergioAsecas Posts: 49
    Kerneas said:

I say Archangel only because you might pull a 6* Magento. Otherwise it's about what your roster needs atm

I was thinking on that, i got 30 6* champs but i ve been a waiting for Aegon 5* for a whole year (finally i get him last week) and Maybe 6* Magneto could be delayed in the same way or even more. In terms of content The remaining progress is : exploring this variant 7 and 6, act 6.2/ 6.3/ 6.4 and Abyss, i would like to focus on 6* champs but Maybe i should rank up both, about roster 11 champs on 5R5, 3 champs 6R2 and an unduped Doom 6*R3.